Jul 25, 2009
Sunderland, UK

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com
Great video hifi! I liked very much the fact that you open the envelope in front of the camera and you tried to assemble Penelope by your own without any previous training. That was the best part for me.
Also I am very glad that you liked the look of penelope and even more the way Penelope hits. Your cough really satisfied me (in the good way of course lol)

I want to see you again with GGTS in your hands, so I will do my best with VIR to make you get rid of everything else

Thank you very much Dave:toast:

ChrisEU

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 23, 2011
Germany
Oh, and Dave - next time you build her - wind the negative wire a couple of times around the wick in the metal channel - that way contact is guaranteed and the wire doesn't find it's way under the nut. The way you built it is the old way with the negative wire possibly causing leaks because it prevents the nut from completely closing the gap to the base.

Oh, and an additional hint: build your coil, put it into the base, put the mouthpiece on but you can leave the tank and top cap off. Then, put your finger on the mouthpiece and blow through the whole assembly from the 510 connector side, closing your lips around the broadest part of the base. It has to be airtight for optimal performance. If it is not, find the leak.

Bubbertyboo

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 14, 2012
uk
Got mine this morning built and up and running in 10 minutes.
This thing is really really nice love it flavour is fantastic also I think the ready wire is so easy to use I need to order some more.

One thing on the oddy v2 there is an o ring under the nut that holds the centre pin but not in the Penelope why is that?

sent using telekinesis.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread