Status
Not open for further replies.

Killjoy1

Ω Destroyer
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 15, 2011
New Hampshire, US
It will change the color your username is displayed as. For example, the light purple of "supporting member" or the darker purple color of "ECF Veteran", etc. I think using the standard post-count-based user title colors it red

I don't know offhand if the color schemes are different in different forum skins, so pardon if my color descriptions aren't the same as what you see

Killjoy1

Ω Destroyer
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 15, 2011
New Hampshire, US
It may affect the presence of ads, too, now that I think about it. The more senior your rank (based on post count) the less ads you see IIRC. Selecting supporting member I think removes the ads, as well

That might have changed or I might not be remembering right, I've been here too long to remember for sure

EDIT: geez, I think I need to go to bed. My brain is definitely tired if I'm putting disclaimers in all of my posts :lol:

weskeene

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 31, 2013
Quincy, IL
Haha. No big deal. I haven't seen an ad here in a very long time. Frankly, I was starting to wonder about that. Your explanation fills in some blanks.

Another quick question: You know how some people are able to customize their title, so you don't see Ultra Member, or Senior Member, but like what you have...how is that done? Is that based on post count, too?

Wes

sonicdsl

Wandering life's highway
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 11, 2011
Haha. No big deal. I haven't seen an ad here in a very long time. Frankly, I was starting to wonder about that. Your explanation fills in some blanks.

Another quick question: You know how some people are able to customize their title, so you don't see Ultra Member, or Senior Member, but like what you have...how is that done? Is that based on post count, too?

Wes

That should be available to you now. Click Settings at the top, then Edit Profile on the left, or click this link: http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/profile.php?do=editprofile

In the second section "Optional Information...", the first section is labeled "Custom User Title". Just fill in the blank, then scroll to the bottom and click "Save Changes". To reset to forum default, just select the checkbox in the same section, and click Save Changes, and it will reset.

Hope this helps! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread