Perseus?

Status
Not open for further replies.

rondasherrill

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
May 19, 2012
Valhalla
Does anyone have any information on the Perseus genny? There seems to be very little info about this atomizer, but honestly, it's beautiful, and it's in the size range I like. How about the clones? Are they decent quality?

http://us.myvape.in/index.php/tanks/genesis/perseus-tank-sand-blasted.html

Or are there any others similar to it that might be more popular?

What I don't want: An rda(I'm getting the 454 Big Block), a kayfun-like(already have one, not impressed), anything thats like half the length of a Provari or more(I want small, I don't need it to hold tons of juice).

Also, I know what being a genesis means. I like that, and am very familiar with them.

WattWick

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Feb 16, 2013
Cold Norway
Was hoping someone would chime in. Been curious about this one myself. I have the clone in my FT cart, but not sure if I'll actually buy it.

Not that it's stopping me from getting one... Center post (positive) has a hole at the bottom, while deck post (negative) has the hole at the top. May make it harder to pulse out hotspots since an "unoxidized" wick will make the distance between positive and negative very short. Wick hole may be a bit far from center post as well. Hard to tell for sure.

On the plus side: Protected glass tank and AFC. Nice features to have, imho. Looks like you can pick it apart and clean it without affecting your setup, too. Oh... and... *drumroll*... "Top of the line engraving" :D

Last edited:

rondasherrill

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
May 19, 2012
Valhalla
Was hoping someone would chime in. Been curious about this one myself. I have the clone in my FT cart, but not sure if I'll actually buy it.

Not that it's stopping me from getting one... Center post (positive) has a hole at the bottom, while deck post (negative) has the hole at the top. May make it harder to pulse out hotspots since an "unoxidized" wick will make the distance between positive and negative very short. Wick hole may be a bit far from center post as well. Hard to tell for sure.

On the plus side: Protected glass tank and AFC. Nice features to have, imho. Looks like you can pick it apart and clean it without affecting your setup, too. Oh... and... *drumroll*... "Top of the line engraving" :D

I was thinking of grabbing up a clone just to try it out. I have plenty of SS mesh, and know plenty about working with gennies. It can't be near as hard as setting up a Scubagen V3.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread