Status
Not open for further replies.

CMD-Ky

Highly Esteemed Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 15, 2013
KY
"Re-elect No One" = you're not voting for Trump. Same outcome as zoiDman predicts in your case.

So if you actually go by your tag line, that's your single issue. It also happens to be my single issue as well and will continue to be until there is someone I agree with (a true Libertarian) in any particular office.

As was so well said by Ralph Waldo Emerson far better than I could:

“A foolish consistency is the hobgoblin of little minds, adored by little statesmen and philosophers and divines. With consistency a great soul has simply nothing to do. He may as well concern himself with his shadow on the wall.”

Last edited:

Georgia Boy

ECF Veteran
Jun 28, 2019
Atlanta Georgia
I never thought I'd be a 'single issue' voter but I am now. It's about My Health, sorry to say that, but it is.

I fully understand the implications my actions may have. I fully respect the rights of everyone else to chose their own path and would never advise anyone to do anything other than what they think is right. We can debate each other (not here) on these matters but we are free to vote as we want.

CMD-Ky

Highly Esteemed Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 15, 2013
KY
I never thought I'd be a 'single issue' voter but I am now. It's about My Health, sorry to say that, but it is.

I fully understand the implications my actions may have. I fully respect the rights of everyone else to chose their own path and would never advise anyone to do anything other than what they think is right. We can debate each other (not here) on these matters but we are free to vote as we want.

Agree. I am not a single issue voter but I'm not into brow beating those who differ with me. If i owned a restaurant, I'd be pleased to let you stay and enjoy your meal without harassment.
:toast:

Georgia Boy

ECF Veteran
Jun 28, 2019
Atlanta Georgia
Agree. I am not a single issue voter but I'm not into brow beating those who differ with me. If i owned a restaurant, I'd be pleased to let you stay and enjoy your meal without harassment.
:toast:
As you are in Kentucky (I guess) it would BBQ Lamb, every time we go through I have to find some:banana:

zoiDman

My -0^10 = Nothing at All*
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 16, 2010
So-Cal
Are there any politicians left that are pro-vaping?

Burr and Johnson in the Senate are at least for Moderate Regulations. And for the FDA considering that e-Cigarette shouldn't be Lumped in with All Tobacco

Something I think Most Vapers could live with.

Katya

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 23, 2010
SoCal
FWIW, got an email from the White House:

"Thank you for contacting the White House. We are carefully reviewing your message.

President Donald J. Trump believes the strength of our country lies in the spirit of the American people and their willingness to stay informed and get involved. President Trump appreciates your taking the time to reach out.

Sincerely,

The Office of Presidential Correspondence"

;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread