smacuser

Total Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Contest Winner!
  • Jan 22, 2012
    Vape Hartwell, GA
    I haven’t vaped since around 2014. Now I’m back, and I need some PG free juices (with nicotine). What sources are available these days?

(Looks like AVE is gone, for example.)
    Gone, but not forgotten :( I don't think there are very many good ones around any more. You still might have a shot at making your own :).

Last edited:

Rat2chat2

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Apr 16, 2013
    North Carolina
    unnamed.gif to ECF Qatfish. So glad that you are here. I am sorry that I am of no help to you because I haven't bought juice in over 8 years. But I can tell you to make yourself at home. Good luck to you and glad you are vaping again.

Reactions: FranC

ImperfectFuture

ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Feb 5, 2014
    Seattle
    Best around is 70/30 (vg/pg). I am learning to DIY (you can start with one shots). Initial investment large (you need nicotine, VG, and flavors). Feel free to order about a liter more than you think you need. Its more expensive now, but will only get more expensive later.

You need some you tube videos with how tos, scale, bottles, etc. Gloves for working with nic.

Reactions: FranC

UncLeJunkLe

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Nov 29, 2010
    Clown World, USA
    (Looks like AVE is gone, for example.)

And their all gonna be gone sooner or later because the FDA hasn't approved (and is likely never to approve) any bottled juices for sale to US vapers. In fact, all vape juices on the market, even 0mg, that are still being marketed and sold to US vapers are not legal as they do to have an approved PMTA.

UncLeJunkLe

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Nov 29, 2010
    Clown World, USA
    To add to the above, realistically you have have 3 choices...

1) plan on quitting vaping (or in your case don't even get back into it)

2) vape only legal, close system vapes (which you may never be able to do since they will all most likely have not only some but a lot of PG in them)

3) DIY your own juice (and that window is closing. If this sounds like something you want to do, see here)

Qatfish

Apr 19, 2022
    I’ve ordered some VG nic base from Delosi & Heartland that I can keep in the freezer. I’ll also be ordering some VG & flavoring to mix it to my needs.

In the meantime, I got some 0mg 100% VG flavoring and some flavorless 100%VG nic juice from EC Blend to mix. It doesn’t hurt my mouth at all! It’s fantastic!

KurtVD

ECF Veteran
    Jul 2, 2018
    Switzerland
    A little late, but here's what I do (I can't tolerate more than 10-20% PG): I buy juices that are strongly flavoured, and dilute them with pure VG. Since I don't need nicotine, that works great, otherwise you would have to add nicotine, obviously. Some atomisers don't work too good with thick juices, in this case you can add a few drops of distilled water for every fill-up.

• Useful
    Reactions: Superuser187
    Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread