• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

PG v VG- The Adenoid Attacks...

Status
Not open for further replies.

alljokingaside

ECF Veteran
Jan 3, 2015
Busan, Korea
Hey,

Quick Q- how's yr experience been w/ VG vs PG?

I'm not sure if it was allergies or a flu, but recently I've been finding that mixes w/ higher VG's been causing a whole ton of mucus to build up. vaping PG's been relatively tame compared to higher VG mixes. Since I might have had the flu (or "quitter's flu") I'm unsure if it- the excessive mucus- was due to the VG or just the bug.

Atm, I've been experimenting with pure PG mixes (they're really thin!) and my throat/lungs've been relatively mucus-free. I'll be moving on high VG mixes soon to see its effects, but would like to know about yr experiences beforehand (since I still have some of this PG-heavy mix left)

...mucus.

nwasiq

ECF Veteran
Dec 26, 2014
Cheonan
When did you quit? For me, weird things were happening in my first month. I was getting salty flavors from anything I vaped and my mouth was constantly watering. The watering stopped after a few days and then I was constantly thirsty for the longest time. I think (not sure) that drinking tons of water helped me out and now, after 3 months, I have no such symptoms. I vape 70/30 VG/PG most of the time.

defdock

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 15, 2011
Dark Forest
between the last 2 years, ive ben vaping in ratios between 20-40% VG(due to old technology not wicking well :p) and noticed no side effects persay.

in them past 2 years, i havent gotten a cold. - recently i have moved up to 70% or higher VG blends (due to getting a dripping atty) and i have noticed the "mucus". i dont know if im contracting a cold - as im coughing alot frequently to spell up this phlem/mucus.

alljokingaside

ECF Veteran
Jan 3, 2015
Busan, Korea
Cool. Thanks for the re:s. I've come across a few threads related to this (but very few) so it's good to hear that there are others.

I'm pretty much over my flu (or whatever it was), but still cough/get all phlegmy when I'm vaping up to 50% VG blends. (At least I did today and in the past) Luckily, no PG sensitivity! So I'll probably be sticking to PG heavy blends from now on. Whomp

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread