Status
Not open for further replies.

Mindfield

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 28, 2010
Toronto, ON
Yeah, if a vendor makes it themselves and don't offer a blend option form the juice page you can sometimes E-Mail them and request your juices be made to a specific blend. If they use premade juice then you might not have that option, but what you can do is if they only do 100% PG you could buy a stronger juice then dilute it with 30% VG to achieve your preferred blend. It might dilute the flavour some (and if they have a flavour shot option you could always get one to make up for that) but you'll get your preferred blend.

dormouse

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Oct 31, 2010
Pennsylvania
Lots of places make 70PG/30VG

Backwoods Brew is all 70PG/30VG except for the Maltys which are the opposite
Velvet Vapors "Velvet Blend" is close to 70PG/30VG
FreedomSmokeUSA - all of the Flavor range juices and 1/2 of the tobaccos are available in any PG/VG
These offer any PG/VG - Juicy Vapor, Gourmet Vapor (sign up to get their infrequent huge sale notices), Tasty Vapor, VaporBomb (be care- they may list their ratios backwards like 30VG/70PG) and so many more offer any PG/VG

I used to use 70PG/30VG until I started using cartomizers and then I found the cartomizers worked well longer and wicked and dragged better with 80PG/20VG or less VG. So now that is what I order.

Mindfield

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 28, 2010
Toronto, ON
Interesting. I hadn't thought to mix PG and VG. I had been using 100% either-or, and got turned off of using 100% VG because it was just way too thick for my dropper bottles. I'm going to have to give that a shot.

It works great. I keep a pre-mixed base of 70/30 PG/VG handy, then mix that with PG-based nicotine and flavourings, so it ends up working out to around 80/20 when I'm done mixing. Tastes great, hits great, produces great vapor.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread