Pharaoh Mini Air Flow

Status
Not open for further replies.

RCP1991

ECF Veteran
Feb 9, 2017
I picked up a pharaoh mini on a bit of a whim for a good deal and have been really surprised by how little airflow this tank has. It has significantly less airflow than my Kylin or Ammit Dual rta closed down one notch and less airflow than the OBS Engine Nano. I don't mind a restricted lung hit but I really expected at least a little more airflow. Has this been everyone else's experience as well? Does moving the positioning of the coil or removing the locking nut increase the air flow at all?

Reactions: Heartsdelight

RCP1991

ECF Veteran
Feb 9, 2017
Some reviewers have said they took off the locking nut and it has more air flow.
I close mine a bit, i don't like it wide open.

Do you by any chance have a Kylin, Ammit Dual, or a Aromamizer Plus? When I'm using the Pharaoh Mini wide open it has significantly less airflow than any of those attys with the airflow closed down 1/4 to 1/2. I know it's supposed to be less airflow and more of a flavor atty but it seems really restrictive. I feel like I got a bad clone or something.

Raider87

Jul 11, 2014
Mississippi, USA
I don’t have any of those, I have the SMM, and the Pharaoh is a bit more open than that to me, but if you like a lot of air flow it’s probably too restrictive.

I know I saw one reviewer on YouTube saying he took the locking nut off and liked the airflow better without it, and that the tank didn’t come apart very easy anyway, so the locking nut wasn’t a must.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread