The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Pharaoh RTA

Discussion in 'New Members Forum' started by Daigon, Aug 11, 2018.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. Daigon

Daigon New Member

Aug 11, 2018
    OK I thought I'd found my dream tank with this since I chain vape and have disabilities causing filling to be a nightmare
    I go to change the wick for the first time and the chimney has welded itself to the base then worse my chimney bent as I was struggling to get it of so I've googled where to get parts but the only hits I get are people complaining of the same issue... Can anyone help

• Optimistic Optimistic x 1
  2. Letitia

Letitia Therion/Nano Junkie ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    Apr 2, 2017
    West Frankfort, IL
    Welcome Daigon. I cannot help with your Pharaoh but you might consider getting a larger capacity rta. The SteamCrave Aromamizer line comes to mind. You might look on Inked Daddy.com site. They have extention kits for the Pharaoh I believe, those will come with a chimney part.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
  3. Daigon

Daigon New Member

Aug 11, 2018
    You are an angel, thank you may I pick your brain though on the ease of coiling? That was also the big point that made me fall for the pharaoh.
    I gave up smoking due to the blood cancer polycythemia Vera which was amazing in the sense it brought my condition under control... But my condition caused me to have bone problems mostly in my hands....right after I fell in love with RTA's.... Someone sure lot the fuse on mother nature's tampon lol

• Like Like x 1
    • Love Love x 1
  4. Letitia

Letitia Therion/Nano Junkie ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    Apr 2, 2017
    West Frankfort, IL
    @TrollDragon is much better versed on steam crave offerings. There are multiple decks available, I'm certain that we can figure out which will best suit your needs. Pharaoh is postless isn't it?

• Like Like x 1
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
  5. BrotherBob

BrotherBob ECF Guru ECF Veteran

Dec 24, 2014
    Sunnyvale,CA,USA
    • Useful Useful x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.