Pharaoh RTA

Status
Not open for further replies.

Daigon

Aug 11, 2018
OK I thought I'd found my dream tank with this since I chain vape and have disabilities causing filling to be a nightmare
I go to change the wick for the first time and the chimney has welded itself to the base then worse my chimney bent as I was struggling to get it of so I've googled where to get parts but the only hits I get are people complaining of the same issue... Can anyone help

• Optimistic
Reactions: stols001

Letitia

Citrus Junkie
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 2, 2017
West Frankfort, IL
Welcome Daigon. I cannot help with your Pharaoh but you might consider getting a larger capacity rta. The SteamCrave Aromamizer line comes to mind. You might look on Inked Daddy.com site. They have extention kits for the Pharaoh I believe, those will come with a chimney part.

Daigon

Aug 11, 2018
You are an angel, thank you may I pick your brain though on the ease of coiling? That was also the big point that made me fall for the pharaoh.
I gave up smoking due to the blood cancer polycythemia Vera which was amazing in the sense it brought my condition under control... But my condition caused me to have bone problems mostly in my hands....right after I fell in love with RTA's.... Someone sure lot the fuse on mother nature's tampon lol

Letitia

Citrus Junkie
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 2, 2017
West Frankfort, IL
You are an angel, thank you may I pick your brain though on the ease of coiling? That was also the big point that made me fall for the pharaoh.
I gave up smoking due to the blood cancer polycythemia Vera which was amazing in the sense it brought my condition under control... But my condition caused me to have bone problems mostly in my hands....right after I fell in love with RTA's.... Someone sure lot the fuse on mother nature's tampon lol
@TrollDragon is much better versed on steam crave offerings. There are multiple decks available, I'm certain that we can figure out which will best suit your needs. Pharaoh is postless isn't it?

BrotherBob

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Dec 24, 2014
Sunnyvale,CA,USA
  • Useful
Reactions: stols001
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread