The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Pharmaceutical PG and VG

Discussion in 'Australia - New Zealand Forum' started by Trumpybloke, Jan 20, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. cucurucho

cucurucho Senior Member ECF Veteran

Oct 31, 2008
    Sydney, Australia
    This is the great thing about personal vaporisers :p They're relatively new to the market and no one can say for sure if there are any long term effects. The studies done so far look promising, but in reality we're all guinea pigs who have decided to take the chance. And in my opinion (and I suspect that of many others here), whatever risks may or may not be involved with vaping dwarf in comparison with the risks of smoking.

Back on track, if you're interested in concocting your own flavoured mixes, I've noticed that David Yang and Totally Wicked are now stocking unflavoured liquids with all their available nicotine levels, including 0mg. I'm going to place an order with David Yang for some of that stuff today or tomorrow, and try mixing it with various amounts of queens flavouring.

2. Di

Di ECF Guru ECF Veteran

Oct 30, 2008
    *Australia*
    Hi you guys,
    sydgal, I use the glycerine all the time in my liquids,
    as do many others here on the forum,
    so we all will be ok, or, we all will be vapin' in heaven,
    but we will still be together.......

now, flavours, please try to make a really nice smooth minty flavour, I am trying with the queen peppermint essence,
    but it always turns out too bitey.
    let me know if and how you get it smooth

Di ..........

3. cucurucho

Oct 31, 2008
    Sydney, Australia
  4. Di

Di ECF Guru ECF Veteran

Oct 30, 2008
    *Australia*
    yes, I looked at their page,

I have to try the Cherry Brandy Essence
    I used to get sloshed on cherry brandy and coke
    in my mis-spent youth, aah those were the days........

Di sits with half cosed eyes, remembering,
    the pubs, the drinks, the fags, the mini skirts,
    the men, ...... oops, wake up and behave.....

aah well, if only we could go back eh,
    it was wonderful.......

Di .....

5. cucurucho

Oct 31, 2008
    Sydney, Australia
    That doesn't sound at all mis-spent to me :)

6. thatguy3000

thatguy3000 Full Member

Oct 7, 2009
    I'm currently emailing chemical suppliers trying to find a cheap source for PG, Ideally I'd like to order 10L and not think about it for a few years :p

Hopefully I can find something close to the prices I'm seeing on US based suppliers, shipping from the US would just be insane however.

7. thatguy3000

thatguy3000 Full Member

Oct 7, 2009
    No luck so far :(

Where are other people in AU getting theirs? Does anyone currently have any PG they can sell?

8. thatguy3000

thatguy3000 Full Member

Oct 7, 2009
    Found a supplier, tech grade PG.

$10 a litre, min order 20L

Right now I only want a couple of litres, if I can get a few other people who want some I'll place an order.

Let me know :)

9. Hiveous

Hiveous Full Member

Sep 23, 2009
    Australia
    I know the post is old now, but are people still reselling the large volumes of pure PG they ordered?

10. thatguy3000

thatguy3000 Full Member

Oct 7, 2009
    I have 20L sitting in my garage, it ended up being a bit more than $10 a litre (closer to $15).

I'm happy to sell the stuff in smaller quantities, how much are you after?

11. Ellement

Ellement New Member

Sep 1, 2009
    I bought some Queen flavoring essence natural strawberry from Coles and i wanted to know to if have to dilute it or can i just place a few drops into my cart and start vaping? My goal is to cut down my nicotine intake to 0 and then vape a while on the flavorings until i can stop altogether.

12. cumuluslimbus

cumuluslimbus Senior Member

Dec 29, 2010
    Australia
    Ellement, I believe these need to be mixed with VG or PG at around 50%

By the way, can all of you post experiences with the Queen essence range?
    I just bought coffee and almond, but havent tried yet, the coffee looks quite dark, not sure if it'll be good for the atty, but once i mix it with vg it might not look that dark.

13. vault13

vault13 Full Member

May 12, 2011
    Australia
    Hmm Ill give the queens a go, Already burnt out 2 atty's making my own tobacco and coffee juice but I cant help myself, I am a experimenter. I get my VG from Woolworths along with most of my home brew supplies, I love supermarkets! 3 Of my biggest passions are supplied from them, cookin, distillin and vapin :)

14. symphynity

symphynity Senior Member ECF Veteran

Jun 9, 2011
    Australia
    Been trying different combinations from Queens , good flavour , but will try some VG in the mix for more vapour. Chocolate and Brandy go well together , a little vanilla softens it , but still leaves a nice aftertaste.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.