Status
Not open for further replies.

ricks

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 11, 2011
Moscow PA
Dunno. Side airflow and MTL rarely go well together and it looks like it's meant to be quite airy. I'm guessing restricted DTL at best, not MTL. Be interesting to see some reviews. :)
I'm seeing nice MTL vaping from the looks of it. I'm waiting for a sale on it tho. $20 so far but the shipping is too high.

Fredman1

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 27, 2017
New Zealand
Yeah its what I thought. Its primarily for DL with MTL as a consequence.
I just received it and haven't built yet...just inspected the airflow. Its 99% airflow for DL and 1% for MTL...(for my tighter draw anyway)
It'll suit the looser MTL people better I think.
Another thing is you can't see the setting opening. You adjust by feeling and sucking...weird.
Anyway i'll build it this weekend and have a proper opinion then...

The driptip is a joke. Can't see anyone that won't be irretated by it...its way to short.
Juice well is to small for me to. This is made for squonking.

Last edited:

Fredman1

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 27, 2017
New Zealand
Yeah the only thing that this has going for it, is looks. While it looks the part, it performs very poor indeed.
The airflow is just bad. I'm sure there must be a lot of swirling going on in there. My opinion looking at the coil mounting and the way the air is distributed to it, is that its badly designed. Air can't hit the coil properly, and as a consequence vapor production is poor with a very harsh throat hit. MTL airflow as I want it, is almost non existent.
I bought this to soon. Should've waited for proper reviews. I won't sell or give this to anybody so in the trash it goes...!
It might work better with a DL setup, but I very much doubt that.

Last edited:

ShaneR42

ECF Veteran
Jun 5, 2016
Yeah its what I thought. Its primarily for DL with MTL as a consequence.

Not surprised based on the deck design. And, I did some googling around...of the videos I watched not one reviewer even attempted MTL. No mention of MTL on the packaging. While the company initially referred to it as "best MTL ever" (on their facebook page that I stumbled onto), they soon stopped with the MTL after the first batch was released, it looks like.

• Useful
Reactions: stols001
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread