The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

RDA Vapefly Galaxies MTL RDA?

Discussion in 'RDA' started by addict.tovape, Feb 2, 2018.

Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. addict.tovape

addict.tovape New Member

Feb 2, 2018
    Hello,
    I need your opinion on this new MTL rda.
    I've been using MTL tanks since long time like kayfun, but i came a cross this rda today and was thinking to put an order.

tanks are working well, but it takes too much time to wick and clean. thats my problem with MTL tanks. i guess a MTL rda like this one would be much easier to wick and clean. it comes with a BF squonk pin too. so looks amazing to my squonk mods.

have you ever tried MTL rda before? please share your experience

[​IMG]

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 2
  2. addict.tovape

addict.tovape New Member

Feb 2, 2018
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  3. Carnage9270

Carnage9270 Super Member ECF Veteran

Feb 27, 2015
    Washington
    Looks like you can really fine tune that airflow with the screws being fully adjustable. Will be curious to see that in action. Just wish Ultum would die a horrible death. Smoke stained plastic...thought I was through with all that after I quit smoking.

• Like Like x 1
  4. lil_buddy

lil_buddy Ultra Member Verified Member

Mar 9, 2017
    I pretty enthused to see some reviews on this thing

5. addict.tovape

addict.tovape New Member

Feb 2, 2018
    Exactly!! The air flow options on this atty looks satisfying, loving those screws idea .. And i agree with ultum. Thats why im taking the black version :laugh:

6. addict.tovape

addict.tovape New Member

Feb 2, 2018
    I found this review ... More like presentation of the atty haha

7. Carnage9270

Feb 27, 2015
    Washington
    I think the black version has more ultum than the others. Would be nice to have a full black version. May have to buy 2 and try to swap that ultum piece out without damaging it.

8. sk25411

sk25411 Senior Member

Sep 8, 2017
    San Diego, California
    Will this rda be available at US vendors anytime soon?

9. Nailz

Nailz Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jun 6, 2013
    Wichita, KS
    I'm not into RDA's normally, but wouldn't mind one of these to test flavors though, couldn't find on any US sites yet

10. Carnage9270

Feb 27, 2015
    Washington
    Asian sites have it for preorder until the 27th. That should give you an idea of when it will be released. Then it will take some time for it to arrive in the U.S.

• Like Like x 2
  11. Figs

Figs Senior Member

Got this one on my radar for sure. Very disappointed with the Dead Rabbit SQ..... So far the best MTL RDA I’ve found, is the Speed Revolution Clone. Would like something as good, but in a 22mm. Waiting for reviews and user experiences on the VapeFly.

12. Carnage9270

Feb 27, 2015
    Washington
    I have a feeling we'll have to choke that chamber down with quite a bit of cotton. Airflow should be nice and adjustable. But the open chamber could cause some issues. Fluff that cotton! haha

13. Carnage9270

Feb 27, 2015
    Washington
    Anyone else notice in the video above, when he tightened up the 510 pin the juice holes don't line up to the sides where the cotton would be...:)

14. Nailz

Jun 6, 2013
    Wichita, KS
    PBusardo review

• Like Like x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
  15. sk25411

sk25411 Senior Member

Sep 8, 2017
    San Diego, California
    Seems like a setup I’d be interested in for testing flavors, for sure.

• Agree Agree x 1
  16. Nailz

Jun 6, 2013
    Wichita, KS
    I agree, not the most positive review, but not looking to use it as a daily go to, just something for trying new flavors out.

• Agree Agree x 1
  17. lil_buddy

Mar 9, 2017
    I hope this is the first in like a tiny MTL RDA explosion like with RTA's a few months ago. That Innokin Lift thing seems pretty cool - wish it had TC, though.

• Like Like x 1
  18. Don29palms

Don29palms Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Sep 12, 2014
    joshua tree, ca
    The Innokin LIFT is a wast of money and time. It doesn't work like it's supposed to. Hopefully they can fix it.

19. lil_buddy

Mar 9, 2017
    I will always forget to squonk so if I ever try squonking I need something that can compensate for my negligence

20. Figs

Figs Senior Member

Will wait for more reviews, sounds like he was not fully prepared for this review. But so far it’s not looking good for me. Harder to build on, and less flavor are not what I’m looking for. Unless other reviews, and user experiences convince me otherwise, I’m staying with my Speed Revolution clones.