Vapefly Galaxies MTL RDA?

Status
Not open for further replies.

addict.tovape

Feb 2, 2018
Hello,
I need your opinion on this new MTL rda.
I've been using MTL tanks since long time like kayfun, but i came a cross this rda today and was thinking to put an order.

tanks are working well, but it takes too much time to wick and clean. thats my problem with MTL tanks. i guess a MTL rda like this one would be much easier to wick and clean. it comes with a BF squonk pin too. so looks amazing to my squonk mods.

have you ever tried MTL rda before? please share your experience

galaxy_02.jpg

Attachments

• galaxy_02.jpg
    galaxy_02.jpg
    112.6 KB · Views: 39
  • galaxy_02.jpg
    galaxy_02.jpg
    112.6 KB · Views: 39

addict.tovape

Feb 2, 2018
Looks like you can really fine tune that airflow with the screws being fully adjustable. Will be curious to see that in action. Just wish Ultum would die a horrible death. Smoke stained plastic...thought I was through with all that after I quit smoking.
Exactly!! The air flow options on this atty looks satisfying, loving those screws idea .. And i agree with ultum. Thats why im taking the black version :laugh:

Carnage9270

ECF Veteran
Feb 27, 2015
Washington
Exactly!! The air flow options on this atty looks satisfying, loving those screws idea .. And i agree with ultum. Thats why im taking the black version :laugh:
I think the black version has more ultum than the others. Would be nice to have a full black version. May have to buy 2 and try to swap that ultum piece out without damaging it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread