Status
Not open for further replies.

fonosmoak

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Aug 8, 2009
The New Old West Pahrump Nevada
hi all,

OMG Jag, my heart goes out you....nothing quite as painful as the loss of a dear friend...R.I.P. Murphy.

My Pom Gizmo had a seizure last week, thought I would have the heartattack, you never realize how dear our pets are till you sense one day they will leave us....hold everything dear everyday must be the lesson....

Cliffo, I've been playing hooky, there's no excuse but I've been playing hard, and really have no regrets...

it's on my mind though, I do stare at that octopus of a board when ever it gains my notice--- then a pang of urgency grips me, then fades...

Ha, life is good....Merry Christmas one and all. !!

after New Years I plan to get serious again ...thanks everyone for keeping me feeling your love !

The very best wishes go out to one and all of you this holiday season..

fono

tearose50

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 2, 2011
Tennessee :-)
whoknows1-2.gif

fonosmoak

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Aug 8, 2009
Fono. look at the above sticky post. they're gonna restart your thread

hi Ty, go hawks, yeah, I know all about it....going to close this one myself and start a new one-- rules are I can link to this thread....

now to come up with a title??, it's tough because I'm going on vacation in Mexico and won't be selling any..

how's that for biz plan? it all has to do with Social security, and having to do paper work every time I do have income...

but, in a few months I'll be good to go...so yeah, I'll keep my spot here and thank everyone for putting up with me..

I'm a bit embarrassed but hey, I'm a layed back sort, so it comes naturally.

thanks for keeping me alive..

best regards
fono

fonosmoak

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Aug 8, 2009
Fono's Fabulous Phidias Wood Mods - Continued. ???:)

I think maybe that's a little much, although they are indeed fabulous, to claim that seems a bit pretentious ..

I /we have the rest of this week to come up with a title....so I'm open to suggestions...

nice to see you Tearose
best
f

tearose50

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 2, 2011
Tennessee :-)
Maybe this will help inspire some ideas:

Phidias Mods; Applying the Golden Mean to Handcrafted Wood Vaping Devices

Phidias Mods by Fono – Part deux.

Phidias Wood Mods by Fono - Part deux - Mods with aesthetically pleasing proportioning & natural wood beauty.

(From About.com art history: "The Golden Ratio is a term (with an astounding number of aliases, including Golden Section and Golden Mean) used to describe aesthetically pleasing proportioning within a piece. However, it is not merely a term -- it is an actual ratio.
In its most simple form, the Golden Ratio is 1:phi. (Not pi / π / 3.14... / "pie," but phi [pronounced "fie"].) Phi is represented by the lower-case Greek letter φ.
Its numeric equivalent is 1.618...
Also Known As:
Golden Section, Golden Proportion, Golden Mean, phi ratio, Sacred Cut, Divine Proportion")

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread