The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Phidius Woodimus Feedimus(Or any other Mod?)Leaking fluid Mod!!!

Discussion in 'Experiments With Equipment' started by JBWoody, Nov 22, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. JBWoody

JBWoody Senior Member ECF Veteran

Here is a tutorial on how to Make an easy mod to fix fluid leaking from your atomizer! I have a phidius, but this may work on other mods as well?

Vape on...JB[video]http://www.youtube.com/user/jonathan3572?feature=mhum[/video]

2. joelongwood

joelongwood Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Just tried your carto condum mod on my Phidias and so far it's working great. The draw is only slightly harder, and the fact that there's no excess juice hanging around the atty connection damaging the wood finish is a major plus! thanks for the tip. :D

3. JBWoody

JBWoody Senior Member ECF Veteran

Hey that's great Joelongwood:) If it is too tight a draw, just slide it up a bit..still works! Glad it helps?

Live the Phidius...Love the Phidius...Become one with the Phidius...JB

4. randyc

randyc Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Apr 26, 2009
    Florence SC
    This link isn't working for me...

5. drewk302

drewk302 Super Member ECF Veteran

Dec 24, 2010
    nh
    Mine has the drip catcher, but still some leaks. I cant seem to get this working right for me. Its driving me nuts!

6. tybin

tybin ECF Guru Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    Sep 17, 2010
    WA
    most leaks happen from not tightening the bottle enough, or over feeding drew. If you need help, we can help brainstorm over in the thread.

7. drewk302

drewk302 Super Member ECF Veteran

Dec 24, 2010
    nh
    Thanks for the help offer. Is the thread the one that has 1400 pgs? I just want to make sure, before I start posting questions. I didnt browse through the pages, cause there is alot.

8. tybin

tybin ECF Guru Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    Sep 17, 2010
    WA
    if you just wander in and ask a question, someone will help ya. sorry to the op for hyjacking your thread

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.