Philip Moris ecig to be released in 2016 - current models "taste bad", don't deliver reliable nic dose

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hotwire

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Dec 20, 2010
England
Quoting the article:

Doesn't the Ploom and Ploom's Pax already do that?

I do agree about the taste. As a cigar smoker, I have yet to find an e-juice that is even as closely satisfying.

I am buying the hell out of a ploom!

Real tobacco vaporized over mere nicotine containing vg or pg liquids, effing hell yeah!

They better ship to or be on sale to the UK.

Hulamoon

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 6, 2012
Waikiki Hawaii
I can't think of one recent Western example of the "big guys" trying to best the competition, just kill it and rejoice in a take it or leave it seems to be the motto. I suspect the CEO meant reliable amounts of arsenic, acetone, ammonia MOAI's and the like... not nicotine. Let's face it, the guy is a mass murderer anyway.

bobbyh3342

ECF Veteran
Aug 29, 2013
new london ct
i am happy that tobacco companies are throwing their money towards some r&d . vaping can be better, pretty soon we will say remember when we thought a provari and a geneisis aty was "the bomb" or a caravela mod with a did aty and evo kick was as good as it gets. The future will bring better products. im looking forward to it.

BuGlen

Divergent
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 6, 2012
Tampa, Florida
i am happy that tobacco companies are throwing their money towards some r&d . Vaping can be better, pretty soon we will say remember when we thought a provari and a geneisis aty was "the bomb" or a caravela mod with a did aty and evo kick was as good as it gets. The future will bring better products. im looking forward to it.

I wouldn't count on BT doing any more R&D than is absolutely necessary to improve their bottom line and keep you buying their products repeatedly. This has been their business model for decades, and I just don't see that changing anytime soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread