Philter Vape Filter

Status
Not open for further replies.

stols001

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2017
They are novel indeed, but in a sort of "As seen on TV kind of way." Like, some people would buy some, I guess, but IDK. A bit weird to me although if during my smoking days, I could have gotten one for the car, I would have. That was the only place I never did not smoke around the kid.

But for vape???? IDK I guess if you need stealth.

Anna

Reactions: smacuser

smacuser

Total Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Contest Winner!
  • Jan 22, 2012
    Vape Hartwell, GA
    tenor.gif

UncLeJunkLe

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Nov 29, 2010
    Clown World, USA
    Hmmm...

At first I thought "what a useless product".

But then I figured, if they work well enough, these could come in handy when you want to vape in a hotel room and lessen the risk of setting off the smoke alarm/detector. Could also be useful in a work setting, too.

smacuser

Total Member
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Contest Winner!
  • Jan 22, 2012
    Vape Hartwell, GA
    If someone doesn't already know how to vape in a hotel room or at work, I kinda get it. I would think this product might actually encourage that. Seems to really be meant for those who partake in the combustibles. But, if you're going to light up, the room is going to eventually stink anyway.

barkfunklerbunk

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Sep 13, 2014
    Planet Earth
    If someone doesn't already know how to vape in a hotel room or at work, I kinda get it. I would think this product might actually encourage that. Seems to really be meant for those who partake in the combustibles. But, if you're going to light up, the room is going to eventually stink anyway.
    Is there some secret to vaping in a hotel room other than just vaping like normal? Or am I just lucky? I vape like I would normally, and have never set off an alarm.. but I am a low wattage tootle puffer.

stols001

Moved On
    ECF Veteran
    May 30, 2017
    The secret to vaping in a motel room is to find a chain that don't mention it. Okay, so you will be staying in a motel 6, the motel whose slogan is "We take your comfort so unseriously that we don't separate out the pet and not pet rooms. Pretty okay if you are not allergic to pets.

PLUS Motel sixes can be exciting. This one we stayed at in my honeymoon by chance because we weren't getting places fast and we were like, "Dang it we don't want to be in the car for 10 hours and go 400 miles. So we all rationed our liquids that day and like, said, "We were in the car for 12 hours but dang it at least we WENT somewhere." Unfortunately, that somewhere was THROUGH IOWA. We saw the corn palace it is Not That Hot but we LOVED it we had a million photos. In one, I was on the lap of the "corn palace" little area corn scarecrow practically raping him (clothed, my kid was six and I wanted the honeymoon to continue and I also made sure he wasn't looking.)

But anyway, like, we arrived at some Motel 6 somewhere and I went in and talked to this Indian (from India) dude who told me all about his own daughter "My real name," and practically SNATCHED my credit card out of my hands with the vaguely frightening promise "You won't find a cheaper place to stay in this town." So I excited and said, we are in 505, unless you'd like me to go argue with the dood. It was right near the "pool" which was this emerald shade of weird and I immediately told my son to forget it because the emanating fumes were for sure "vaguely cheap" but also desperately frightening.

The dog (who came) was in the prime of her youth, the next morning after like, walking her she dragged me into ANOTHER person's room it might have been a trucker and he was by all I could tell, buck naked sprawled on the bed, maybe he had underpants that were hidden under one of those bellies and he was also quite hairy.

I backed out of there as quickly as I could, spluttering apologies and mentally cursing the dog.

She was such a pain that trip, the husband was like ,"she can sleep in here with us" and I was like OH NO YOU DON'T we bought her crate, remember:? So she was all messing up the bedding and it was a wooded camp spot. I wasn't sleep anyway because I kept mistaking the dripping sap from trees as the stealthy approach of bears. I should have asked the husband sooner but like, I was like "The dog won't save us, she will, as with all living things, try to engage it in play.

I suppose that might have given us some bolting time.

But my point is, buying one of those things is giving in. Especially when you can find PLENTY WORSE hotel chains than Motel 6. Probably. I mean with them even if the alarm did NOT go off you could point out your AC was emitting dust as well as lukewarm air, and claim the fire alarm is defective. It's what I would do. Also the smell you jus say you are so horrified by the stink you used can after can of glade and bill them for it.

I'm just saying some of the fun of vaping is like the emissions. DON'T GIVE IN to this vape product I am FAIRLY certain may not work. There's way too much "Scientific desperation I mean explanation" on it, YOU KNOW it doesn't work.

Anna

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread