Status
Not open for further replies.

orachel

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 2, 2010
Mesa, Arizona...USA
rofl... yeah, its definitely a tiny bummer when something you covet doesn't end up in your paws, but I'm always thrilled for the people who DO win. It all comes around in the end. Trust me, we'd much rather have the contests, and the resultant pang of defeat, than to NOT have the chance to win. I'm guessing the rest of them feel the same way. lol

orachel

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 2, 2010
Mesa, Arizona...USA
Oddly of all the names in the list that reached the finals.... I like the one I complained about being too girly! "Burl-esque" :facepalm:

good night, Moo

Yeah, sounds kinda girly, but burlesque actually was more for the men than the ladies, given that it was the precurser to 'live! Nude! girls!' kinda places. lol I collect vintage burlesque posters and such. Especially the french ones. Such a riot.

Odium

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 4, 2011
TX
Yeah, sounds kinda girly, but burlesque actually was more for the men than the ladies, given that it was the precurser to 'live! Nude! girls!' kinda places. lol I collect vintage burlesque posters and such. Especially the french ones. Such a riot.

Yup. I kinda got it a little late but after it sunk in I actually really liked that name! That one and "The Aristocrat" because I can just imagine some high class snobs sitting around only willing to vape on tanks of the quality of a veneered phiniac!

spacekitty

Krazee Kat Laydee & Guru-X2.5
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 3, 2010
SoCal, USA
Congrats to ALL of the Winners, and also to the people whose names made it to the finals!!

I'm happy that the new tanks have a name now...
winner-2.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread