We have to find Willow!

find.gif

moorea

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Aug 11, 2009
Marion, MT
phiniac.com
OK this isn't oficial, I will be openeing a new thread for it, but how does this sound

------------------------------

Phiniac Pyrex tank Valentines Story Contest!

With Valentine's day right around the corner we wanted to get into the spirit of things and what better way than to write a little valentine's day story!

The winner of this contest will win a tank of choice as well as a 50% coupon that can be used towards a tank for a loved one (or someone you don't like if you choose) what you do with the coupon is up to you!

Here is how it will work, at the end of this post we will provide you with the opening line to a valentine's day story. From there you will visit the link below and submit the next line via a form on our website. Our server will then collect and number each line submitted. At the end of each day we will first post all the lines that people have submitted into one nice neat post and then do a random drawing to choose the next line of our story. The person who submitted that line will then no longer to be able to submit new lines, but will be in the running for the final drawing. This will continue until the evening of Thursday February 9. At that time we will do a random drawing of the 8 people who have been randomly selected to choose a winner.

Each night at 10pm Mountain time we will post all submitted lines, announce a winner and move on to the next line in our sentence! At 10:00pm mountain on 2/9 we will post the lines for that day, do a final drawing to see who the last possible winner will be, then do a drawing to choose a grand prize winner from the previous people chosen. Then we will post the winner as well as the finished story!

Random drawings will be done at random.org.

First Sentence: XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Link to submit next sentence: XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Good luck to all!

moorea

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Aug 11, 2009
Marion, MT
phiniac.com
OK so now you are wondering why I don't want you guys posting the lines in a thread... the answer is easy, this way we can chat to our hearts content and we don't have to sift through 64 pages to find the posts. And I also forgot to mention I am going to limit the number of posts each day to 3 or 4... And you will all get to see what everyone submitted as I will post everything submitted each night!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread