PHIX by MLV

Status
Not open for further replies.

3daysNcounting

Apr 25, 2017
Brewell makes the juice for the Phix and they describe their tobacco as "natural tobacco flavored" which makes me wonder if it's a natural tobacco extract or a tobacco alkaloid.
I think these new pod mods will help a lot of people stop vaping, congrats on the three days!

Thanks David! Whatever it is in there, its magic! I've tried many times over the years to quit, but this time, I FEEL it sticking!

dansus

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
  • Jan 16, 2016
    London
    I've been back to the store since purchasing the Phix, (several times) wanting to buy more of those pods... They've been out ever since!
    To compound the problem, its been said that they want to stop supplying vape shops and concentrate on c-stores. That could be a good thing in terms of availability but there might a delay while they fill the new supply channels.

Kong1988

Mar 20, 2017
    The pod just wiggle to the left side on mine. Does anyone experienced the same? Is that a normal thing or just mine? I'll try to get another pod, it's hard to come by in Indonesia [emoji26]

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

Hey pisanglaut, i too live in indonesia, jakarta to be exact..to answer your question, yes it does wiggle a tiny bit..but it shouldnt be an issue, it will not pull itself out of place even if you hold it by the top part..as for phix pods, i believe garudavape store are selling them

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

PisangLaut

Jun 7, 2015
    Indonesia
    Hey pisanglaut, i too live in indonesia, jakarta to be exact..to answer your question, yes it does wiggle a tiny bit..but it shouldnt be an issue, it will not pull itself out of place even if you hold it by the top part..as for phix pods, i believe garudavape store are selling them

Oh hi, Kong1988! I also live in Jakarta actually. I think I got a bad one. Another problem is, one of the magnet on the bottom also protrud a little bit as you can see on the picture. I have OCD, so it does matter for me [emoji22]
    712b5c5eafb35495f08e1fe3f38b9630.jpg

Kong1988

Mar 20, 2017
    Oh hi, Kong1988! I also live in Jakarta actually. I think I got a bad one. Another problem is, one of the magnet on the bottom also protrud a little bit as you can see on the picture. I have OCD, so it does matter for me [emoji22]
    712b5c5eafb35495f08e1fe3f38b9630.jpg

I dont think yours is a faulty device, i have 3 phix mods and it is the same as yours..u can try using another pod..some vendors in tokopedia are selling single pods for idr 65k..

ac5666ba9616f7f19ee0d6f763e7c342.jpg

PisangLaut

Jun 7, 2015
    Indonesia
    I dont think yours is a faulty device, i have 3 phix mods and it is the same as yours..u can try using another pod..some vendors in tokopedia are selling single pods for idr 65k..

ac5666ba9616f7f19ee0d6f763e7c342.jpg

Oh I see. Thanks, dude. I really appreciate it! [emoji16] Did you buy all 3 at garudavape?

Kong1988

Mar 20, 2017
    Oh I see. Thanks, dude. I really appreciate it! [emoji16] Did you buy all 3 at garudavape?

You're welcome..no i bought 2 at garudavape but had received 1 defective one that wouldnt fire, thinking that the store wouldnt replace it, i went ahead and bought another from another vendor..contacted the store the day after just out of curiousity and got a replacement..

PisangLaut

Jun 7, 2015
    Indonesia
    You're welcome..no i bought 2 at garudavape but had received 1 defective one that wouldnt fire, thinking that the store wouldnt replace it, i went ahead and bought another from another vendor..contacted the store the day after just out of curiousity and got a replacement..

Wow, you're lucky! Some vendors usually just PITA to contact or to replace your device. [Removed]

Did anyone here actually know how to break or disassemble this thing apart? I actually thinking of fixing this magnet by myself. I feel irritated by this issue [emoji23]

Last edited by a moderator:

Margaret Mettler

May 26, 2017
    I picked up a BO, draw is super tight. Its already getting the dansus treatment.. :D

View attachment 644473
    Hello,

I see you have removed the bottom metal part of your pod, is this to get it to make a good connection? I have noticed that some packs I buy look like they have different chips on the bottom. Some don't work as I think they aren't making a connection so I have to pry off the metal piece at the bottom and move the chip down to get it to work. Is anyone else having this problem? I've searched the forums and not found anything. I've probably purchased 4 packs or so that are like this. They won't make contact at all and I have to remove the metal piece to get them to work. Kind of annoying since they don't stay in after that because of the magnetic connection.

Billguy456

Aug 27, 2017
    Not the cheapest to run but early reports are positive. Proprietary juice thats said to be similar to Juul's.

PHIX

View attachment 630341
    I have had a phix for a couple weeks now and all of the sudden the hits taste burnt and I don't know why, I have tested multiple pods and they still taste bad. Is it the phix body that needs to be replaced?

cardsfan300

ECF Veteran
    Nov 10, 2014
    Florida
    I just got a phix today. Think it was an older kit because the tobacco pod with the kit was leaky and does not have the steel rod inside. I wiped it clean and so far I like it!. I ordered 1 pack of 4 tobacco pods from breazy because they had a sale and I just wanted to try this out. I have not gotten them yet, but my question is, does anyone know where to order from to get the v2 pods at a good price? It is a bit pricey, but if I can get a day out of 1 pod, then I may move on to this and just order a couple back up kits. If anyone knows where I can for sure get the v2 pods, please let me know. Thank you.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread