PHIX tobacco clone?

Status
Not open for further replies.
First off I'm new to the forum so hello all. So about six months ago I dropped the analogs and switched to vaping. Sort of. I started with a PHIX mainly because I didnt know any better but I knew I wanted to kick the grits. i've since invested in a few smok devices and started mixing. Not doing too bad with my mixes. But one thing I liked about the phix is the tobacco flavor was pretty damn good. Has anyone cloned this flavor with a DIY? Thanks in advance!

• Agree
Reactions: stols001

Izan

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 1, 2012
Mallorca, Spain
First off I'm new to the forum so hello all. So about six months ago I dropped the analogs and switched to vaping. Sort of. I started with a PHIX mainly because I didnt know any better but I knew I wanted to kick the grits. i've since invested in a few Smok devices and started mixing. Not doing too bad with my mixes. But one thing I liked about the phix is the tobacco flavor was pretty damn good. Has anyone cloned this flavor with a DIY? Thanks in advance!
Hi and welcome,
Not a clone but you can buy 60ml bottles if you desire.
Tobacco Series by Brewell

BTW: Which tobacco flavour?

Cheers
I

Hi and welcome,
Not a clone but you can buy 60ml bottles if you desire.
Tobacco Series by Brewell

BTW: Which tobacco flavour?

Cheers
I
Thanks! Great tip but hoping I might find someone who cloned so i dont have to spend 25 per bottle. I really liked it for an all day vape so that cluld still get pricy compare to DIY. To answer your question the original is my favorite!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread