Status
Not open for further replies.

jnnfrlsw

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 28, 2009
East Central Ind
I have been using the Phoenix BC on a Twist and was surprised that I am liking them so much. I have tried other clear cartos in the past and hated them. Glad I took the chance and tried ordering these. A couple things I dont like about them are: 1. the flavor is muted compared to a dualcoil carto tank set up and I hate having to refill them with a syringe. A full carto only lasts me 2 hours, so I am having to refill several times throughout the day. But, overall-I plan on keeping them in my daily vaping arsenal.

NGIB

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 27, 2012
Hinesville, GA
Yeah well its all fun and games until you have to fill the damn things. I tried them for the first time yesterday and I got juice everywhere. I mean EVERYWHERE.

Im sure it will get better the more I fill them but for the hassle I really dont see the benefit over say a Vivi.

You get used to filling them pretty quickly and it is the only hassle. BTW, a ViVi looks pretty silly on a 650 mah KGO...

mooreted

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Sep 10, 2011
California
I have been using the Phoenix BC on a Twist and was surprised that I am liking them so much. I have tried other clear cartos in the past and hated them. Glad I took the chance and tried ordering these. A couple things I dont like about them are: 1. the flavor is muted compared to a dualcoil carto tank set up and I hate having to refill them with a syringe. A full carto only lasts me 2 hours, so I am having to refill several times throughout the day. But, overall-I plan on keeping them in my daily vaping arsenal.

I fill my cartos with a syringe anyway, so no change in routine. I suppose you could fill several of them and just swap to a full one when they get empty.

mooreted

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Sep 10, 2011
California
Yeah well its all fun and games until you have to fill the damn things. I tried them for the first time yesterday and I got juice everywhere. I mean EVERYWHERE.

Im sure it will get better the more I fill them but for the hassle I really dont see the benefit over say a Vivi.

You have to fill them upside down. Have not tried the Vivi yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread