Status
Not open for further replies.

7sixtwo

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 5, 2013
the hinterlands
I got my Phoenix in the mail today from Vape NW, (very fast shipping), and like most people I've watched/read review the device, I really dig this thing. The flavor started kicking in big time after the first few hits, (I let it sit for ~10 min after filling the tank for the first time), and it's still getting better. This thing is even making some meh local B&M Dragonfruit/Lychee juice taste pretty excellent!

These 3 LG HG2's are taking forever to charge, so in the meantime, I've been using the Phoenix on my Topbox Mini at ~60-65W, with high, (80%+), juice.

I will say that I've sometimes gotten a little spitback near the end of a particularly long hit on ~70W and higher. It is minor though, and not hot. To further minimize that, if the tank's got juice in it, I think it's a good idea to shut the juice flow holes before setting it down for awhile.

This thing is most definitely a juice hog. It wicks like a beast and the 2ml tank empties quickly, especially when chain vaping. The top fill is very well designed though, and I will be using the Phoenix mostly at home. If I do take it out somewhere, I don't mind carrying some juice with me. Ymmv there. It does switch over flawlessly from one juice flavor to the next, within a couple hits.

So far, I've been very pleased with my purchase. :thumbs:

It'll be interesting to see how long the coil lasts with daily use. I'll be cleaning it every couple days with the included brush and hot water. I'll be sure to update this thread soon when I get a chance to try the Phoenix at 100W on the RX200, and I'll definitely let you know when the coil's performance degrades. Hopefully that won't be for several weeks. :vapor:

Last edited:
Reactions: gofishtx
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread