Phoenix Bottom Coil 510 Restock?

Status
Not open for further replies.

tokengirl

ECF Veteran
Aug 6, 2010
IL/WI
This is the only carto I have used for 3 years. I haven't been able to find a single product that is anywhere near as good. The rest dry hit or leak. I don't have the time or inclination to try a bunch more products to find another win considering how many others I have tried that fail. I do not want anything rebuildable and tanks are not possible for me. Does anyone have any suggestions on an alternative to the phoenix? I am using a 510 650mah eGo battery and will not change. Please and thanks for any suggestions.

tokengirl

ECF Veteran
Aug 6, 2010
IL/WI
@Teach, no, I haven't. I will check them out if you think they are a good alternative. Thank you for your reply/suggestion. I have been having anxiety fits over what to do since discovering that Gotvapes is leaving us high and dry with no phoenix's. God forbid I would actually have to switch suppliers. I have been a loyal gotvapes-er since inception.

Reactions: Teach

tokengirl

ECF Veteran
Aug 6, 2010
IL/WI
@tokengirl, have you tried the Kanger AeroTank Mini? I used them for a long time with the spinners. Very dependable and easily cleaned.
Hey just wanted to update and say I had a chance to check these out. Looks great, like an upgraded, less disposable phoenix. I really appreciate the tip. I ordered 3 and a bunch of replacement heads. Thanks again, you're a life saver.

Teach

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 3, 2010
Florida
Hey just wanted to update and say I had a chance to check these out. Looks great, like an upgraded, less disposable phoenix. I really appreciate the tip. I ordered 3 and a bunch of replacement heads. Thanks again, you're a life saver.

That's great, I hope you like them tokengirl. At work, I was able to carry them in my slack pen pocket - we weren't allowed to vape at work. They do last a long time, and on a spinner you can adjust the vape just the way you like it. Good luck! ( I just noticed, we started vaping the same week! )

Teach

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 3, 2010
Florida
Hi Teach, please excuse my ignorance--what's a spinner?

A Variable Voltage eGo style device.... not sure if you're just using the straight eGo or the VV style - I had switched to the VV a long time ago. Oh, and as far as ignorance goes, let me know if you need some... I've been overstocked on that for ages.

Reactions: VapingTurtle
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread