Status
Not open for further replies.

Harplayr

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 28, 2012
Florida
I've been waiting for quite some time for these PHOENiX™ Inner Seal Plugs - For Phoenix XL Bottom Coil to be back in stock.

Is there any timeframe when we can expect another shipment, or are these discontinued?

Can you reccommend the best dripping atty and drip shield for tasting juices that you carry (510 thread).

keelalagirl55

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Jan 25, 2011
I've been waiting for quite some time for these PHOENiX™ Inner Seal Plugs - For Phoenix XL Bottom Coil to be back in stock.

Is there any timeframe when we can expect another shipment, or are these discontinued?

Can you reccommend the best dripping atty and drip shield for tasting juices that you carry (510 thread).

Well, this will bump your question for an answer on the plugs....I'm not sure...so here's the bump ;)

as for the dripping atty.....I like the hybrid GotVapes HYBRID Fuse Multi Use 510 Atomizer - 2.0ohm - SS [gotvapes-HYBRIDFUSE-2.0ohm-SS] - $7.95 : GotVapes.com, E-cigarette Supplies - Atomizers Cartomizers Mods Juice and more They are available in 1.5, 2.0, and 2.5 ohm. As for the drip shield...I never used one and GV doesn't carry them...sorry. HTH

Harplayr

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 28, 2012
Florida
You are welcome. I have used other "dripping" atties, and I have found the one that I linked you to has replaced my other fave.

Just gonna bump this back up for you....I did ask about the plugs...and they are incoming. There was a shipping snafu, but they should be back in stock real soon.
That's good to hear!
I've been using my Phoenix's for about 6 weeks now and I think on one of them I damaged the fill hole causing a very minor leak. Having a few plugs would really be helpful.

I'm going to order the atty you suggested.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread