Verified Member
Apr 1, 2012
Minne-soda!

melloyello

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 21, 2011
usa
yes it will fit...easily. in fact, you will have a gap between the xl and the cone on the top side because the cone is that much larger (i just checked, i have both the xl phoenix and that cone). actually...its not a "cone" because its the same diameter all the way through. that very iten you are referring to in your link, is a "gap filler" between the vision it self and the battery connection. a big bore cone that comes with a kgo kit fits perfectly over the phoenix.

and howdy good neighbor, another minnesotan!

tica02

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 1, 2012
Minne-soda!
Haven't met enough Minnesota vapors way up here in the north. Nice to meet you.
So that cone will fit along with a kgo cone? Does the regular kgo cone cut off the airflow? I think the beauty ring from gotvapes in what I will order since I just want to cover the threads but out of curiosity can I order a kgo cone from somewhere that's not branded like Hoosiers are?

Sent from my SGH-I777 using Tapatalk 2

harleydiva

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 9, 2012
Southern Michigan
Haven't met enough Minnesota vapors way up here in the north. Nice to meet you.
So that cone will fit along with a kgo cone? Does the regular kgo cone cut off the airflow? I think the beauty ring from gotvapes in what I will order since I just want to cover the threads but out of curiosity can I order a kgo cone from somewhere that's not branded like Hoosiers are?

Sent from my SGH-I777 using Tapatalk 2

You can get an unbranded KGO cone from Dark City Vapor. I don't like the branding either.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread