Status
Not open for further replies.

dre4runner

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 9, 2012
Santa Clarita
This would by my list as far as the juices I've purchased:

1. Frenilla - This is my favorite out of all your juices. Other than the long steep, this just goes great w/ everything.
2. CLS - This actually overtook Creme Brulee after I let it steep thoroughly.
3. CB - Another fave of mine.
4. BG/Gravity - Either one is good for me as they almost have the same flavor profiles, but if I had to choose, maybe Gravity inches it for a win just slightly.
5. PBC - It's great tasting juice, but I just prefer the other flavors.

glowplug

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 1, 2013
Lakewood, CO USA
This just makes me sad, I know we can't have ALL of them but I'm so afraid I will lose my precious Doodle. I can't start the morning without it. I think that while Doodle might have a broader appeal, the die-hard GCD'rs are much more fanatic, ( I'm lookin' at you, Megan :)) The other juice that I really believe is just extraordinary is the BSP, I spontaneously say out loud, "God that is so good" whenever I vape it. The Banana Pudding too, is fantastic but I think the BSP is a masterpiece, I would love to have that full time. So, here's my top 10

H1N1
Doodle
BSP
CLS
CB
GCD
Gravity
Betelgeuse
Frenilla
Banana Pudding

What set up are you using for the BSP and BP? They aren't hitting for me. Maybe I need to let them steep but I am not getting that great flavor.

glowplug

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 1, 2013
Lakewood, CO USA
It's a hybrid of the best of everything I do - Vanilla Extract, Naturally Extracted Tobacco, Custard, Dark French-Roast Coffee, Best-in-class Tobacco Absolute. The thing I adore about it is that it vapes like a cup of fresh premium coffee drinks... the first few hits are pretty *shiver, maybe I need an extra lump of sugar or an extra shot of creamer*... but by the time you get to the bottom of the first cup, you know you're all in for a whole pot. I can't put the stuff down and the feedback we've gotten from those that have tried it has been otherworldly. I struggled with coffee for almost an entire year now, after all the mis-fires, hype, anticipation, trials and errors - I finally have a coffee vape that makes me go "damn, that's the best coffee vape I've ever had" - and I've tried a few.

OK Clark! I am going to set up the Helios tomorrow and devote it to my lil bottle of Wakonda. You are making me do the heavy breathing thing reading this description. I thought I would let it steep but I am going to be all over this. Especially since it is going to hit in less than two weeks....gotta find some $$$$ soon!

glowplug

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 1, 2013
Lakewood, CO USA
As long as CLS, CB and H1N1 don't go away i'm a happy camper lol

I think I could do the same. I have a really good raspberry from the local B&M. I could grab maybe 3 of the 30ml bottles and use it to flavor my CB and I might just find a sub for Raz Cup.

I need The Virus and would really love a 55 gallon drum of H1N1 instead! I could live with the same three as you Taki, but you have to add Wakonda.

I am out of this. I keep posting the same stuff over and over!! LOL. Love my NT!

speedydave

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 5, 2012
SF Bay Area, CA
What set up are you using for the BSP and BP? They aren't hitting for me. Maybe I need to let them steep but I am not getting that great flavor.

I had my BSP in an R91 and it was great, but it's in my Reo now. RM2, 1.2 ohm micro coil, boiled organic cotton ball, 1/16 air hole, sub-ohm kit. Simply amazing flavor, tons of vapor too.

I love Betelgeuse. Something in Gravity just doesn't hit for me (peach?). While I don't vape BG the way I vape Frenilla, I would be seriously lost if it went away. Best, most addictive fruit vape I've ever had. I've had others that were good, but BG is complex enough to keep me coming back to it over and over.

knotin1

ECF Veteran
Mar 6, 2011
here
Raz is one of my favorite. The one issue I have with it is that I get immune to the flavor after a few hours. The taste falls off more so then other flavors. I put it away for a few days, and then it comes back. Weird.

H1N1. I go from loving it, to not liking it at all, to enjoying it, to loving it. Another weird one for me.

well:
1. Qoh
2. cls
3. creme brulee
4. Frenilla
5. Betelgeuse
6. Gravity
7. BSP
8.RBF

List is not from most favorite to least favorite. Its all equally good. Well virus shouldnt be on the list.. its not negotiable ;)

Humminbird fell off.. cant taste any of the lychee after its sits for a while in my drawer..

Bp/CM/AA still need to be sampled ;)

penguiness

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 27, 2014
Nashville, TN, USA
TOBACCO
H1N1/The Virus* - This is my "Go To" when I need to vape something different. It never hits wrong, no matter how "fried" my tastebuds are

BAKERY
CLS* - There is nothing out there that can match it. Period.
CB* - I can vape this alone, or with CLS. Good bargain with both, 3 flavors for the price of 2
Frenilla

FRUIT
Betelgeuse* - Never thought I would like fruit flavors, but this is so good, I don't want to be without it
Gravity* - My favorite fruit vape. I can rarely go a day without dripping it
Hummingbird - This is my second favorite fruit. It tastes so good when the heat gets to me and I cannot seem to touch bakery flavors

CINNAMON
GCD* - This is as close to an ADV as I will ever get. I hope to never have less than 100ml on hand.

HYBRIDS
Wakonda - I have searched for years for a good coffee. I got to sample a taste of this from another person and what can I say besides "Best coffee EVER"
Raz Cup - I love Raspberry. The cupcake prevents the Raspberry from being overwhelming. I would do without the other 3 fruit vapes to have this.

As a side note: I will never be able to vape a single, straight-up fruit. I just am not that big of a fruit vape fan. That being said, I am fairly certain that I will never be able to buy any juice with fruit in it that is not from NT. The complex blends are what keeps me buying fruits from NT. When you combine fruit with bakery? Nothing but Amazing, every time!

Last edited:

MSRN

Verified Member
Apr 3, 2011
Mississippi
1) Butterscotch Pudding----can't believe there aren't more people that love this :/ It's the BEST butterscotch I've ever vaped.

2) GCD----I like the stronger cinnamon vape.

3) Frenilla

4) CLS

5) CB

6) Doodle

I believe I would enjoy the strawberry custard at times, but I don't vape a lot of fruit juices for long periods of time.
I wish there was a coconut type vape...like coconut macaroon (yummy).

Megan Kogijiki Ratchford

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Jul 17, 2013
Arvada, CO
1) Butterscotch Pudding----can't believe there aren't more people that love this :/ It's the BEST butterscotch I've ever vaped.

2) GCD----I like the stronger cinnamon vape.

3) Frenilla

4) CLS

5) CB

6) Doodle

I believe I would enjoy the strawberry custard at times, but I don't vape a lot of fruit juices for long periods of time.
I wish there was a coconut type vape...like coconut macaroon (yummy).

Oh that would be soooo good! :thumb:

Kent Brooks

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2013
Omaha, Nebraska, United States
www.nicoticket.com
I wonder if he could just offer Naki's blend instead of CB & CLS, that would free up a slot. Yes I may get tarred and feathered for suggesting that, but I love Naki's blend.
Also, and this is an off the wall suggestion as I have no idea what it may cost to add juices for approval post regulation, but what if everyone chipped in a little to help offset the cost for Clark to get one or two more slots available? I for one would donate to that cause. I am one of those people that like to vape different flavors all day long, so the more choices the better. Just a thought :)

We're budgeting for 1.5 million per SKU, and every flavor is 8 SKUs. Do the math ;)

Kent Brooks

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2013
www.nicoticket.com
The sound of " Grape Ape" doesn't really blow my skirt up and I have never tried it but, Hey, Its Nicoticket! so I'll keep the mind open.

It isn't that Grape Ape is that outstanding, it's that all the other grape vapes in the market are so poorly executed. LMAO

Kent Brooks

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2013
www.nicoticket.com
Wow, tough choices to say the least and someone is going to be unhappy. I know your planning ahead but what's the actual timeline here?
If it's FDA related we could be talking about anywhere between 2-4 years before we have to worry about it. It's quite possible there are flavors you'll bring out in that time that will make the Top list.

CB/CLS I prefer mixed and it's not even close.
Frenilla is far too versatile to not keep a spot even if it's once every 2 months.
PBC is in my TOP 2
Doodle and GCD close enough maybe to lose one, I stress maybe!
I prefer Gravity over BG but like them both and have tanks loaded with each.
No coffee vape for me at all, I don't drink and can't stand it.

I don't envy you making these kinds of choices one bit. Seasonal juices seem almost like a MUST have. I'd just ask you to reconsider the 10 flavors only at least for now, 15 and you'd keep everyone pretty happy. :p

Timeline? 90 days or so

kinggirl

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 14, 2013
Dallas
TOBACCO
H1N1/The Virus*
Radioactive

BAKERY
CLS*
CB*
Frenilla
Peanut Butter Cookie
Butterscotch Pudding

FRUIT
Betelgeuse*
Gravity*
Grape Ape
Hummingbird

CINNAMON
GCD*
Doodle

HYBRIDS
Wakonda
Raz Cup
Banana Pudding

*Denotes non-negotiable by virtue of the fact that it won a Best of ECF 2013 Award.

GRAPE APE
radioactive
the virus
frenilla
crème brulee
Betelgeuse
banana pudding
pbc

Those are the ones I can't live without. I'm still crying that I have a small bottle of grape ape left. I wish that I would have ordered that in bulk. And queen of hearts but you didn't list it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread