Pico Squeeze

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fog n Vape

ECF Veteran
Dec 18, 2014
Vancouver Island Canada
I mainly drip at home and the unscrewing lid from juice bottle, removing top of rda and then replacing both is getting very tedious.
Considering getting a Pico Squeeze so have a few questions for those who already have one or something similar.
- Durability of the squeeze? How long have you had it and any issues?
-How's the fit in your hand? comfortable or awkward?
Would you recommend this model or something similar in price?

zoiDman

My -0^10 = Nothing at All*
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 16, 2010
So-Cal
I have a Pico Squeeze. Have had it for about a year. And I have had No Problems what so ever with it.

It's a Very Nice Compact Squonk Mod. Fits like a Glove in my hand with a NarDa rda And I would Absolutely recommend it.

Would Recommend the Mod. But maybe Not the Mod Kit. Because the BF RDA that comes in the Kit is OK. But nothing to write home about. And there are Much Better BF RDA's out there. And many RDA's can be converted to Bottom Feed by putting a BF Pin in them.

ETA:

I actually own a couple of Pico Squeezes. At this price...

$16.95 Authentic Eleaf Pico Squeeze 50W 18650 Mechanical Mod (Silver) - aluminum / 1*18650 at FastTech - Worldwide Free Shipping

... it was hard to Not to Buy a back-up. Or Two.

Last edited:

Fog n Vape

ECF Veteran
Dec 18, 2014
Vancouver Island Canada
I have a Pico Squeeze. Have had it for about a year. And I have had No Problems what so ever with it.

It's a Very Nice Compact Squonk Mod. Fits like a Glove in my hand with a NarDa RDA And I would Absolutely recommend it.

Would Recommend the Mod. But maybe Not the Mod Kit. Because the BF RDA that comes in the Kit is OK. But nothing to write home about. And there are Much Better BF RDA's out there. And many RDA's can be converted to Bottom Feed by putting a BF Pin in them.

ETA:

I actually own a couple of Pico Squeezes. At this price...

$16.95 Authentic Eleaf Pico Squeeze 50W 18650 Mechanical Mod (Silver) - aluminum / 1*18650 at FastTech - Worldwide Free Shipping

... it was hard to Not to Buy a back-up. Or Two.
Thanks for the detailed response zoiDman
Yes one can't argue with the price! I still have the bf pin that came with my Velocity but would probably buy a Narda to go with it as that RDA has been mentioned in some reviews as a match.
I have zero experience with unregulated mods but if I understand right this mod has safety features so would I be able to use my normal Kanthal build and vape safely?
As the battery % drops does the vape change much?

zoiDman

Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 16, 2010
So-Cal
Yes... No Problem using Kanthal with the Pico Squeeze. Or SS or NiChrome 80 or about Anything except Ni-200 (Nickel) Coils.

And Yes... The Pico Squeeze does have some Built-In Safety features. Although I'm not sure exactly when they kick in? And would Suggest that anyone using a Semi-Regulated mod like this use Basic Mechanical Mod precautions when it comes to Battery and Amps.

Meaning that you should Set a Resistance Limit of the Build you plan to use Based on your Battery's Amp Constant Discharge Rate (CDR).

Example. Say you have a 20 Amp CDR Battery.

The Amp Draw of your Battery for Single Battery Mechanical Mod is defined by the Voltage of the Battery divided by the Total Resistance of the Coil(s). And the Amp Draw is Highest when the Battery Voltage is the Highest. About 4.1 Volts

ie: Amps = Volts / Ohms

So if I plug in what I know, I get this...

20 Amps = 4.1 Volts / Ohms

Now throw a Tad of Algebra on it and turn the wrench to get this...

Ohms = 4.1 Volts / 20 Amps => Ohms = .21

So this tells me that a .21 Ohm Coil(s) would cause a 20 Amp Draw on my Battery.

I don't like to work so "close to the edge" of the CDR Limit, so for my 20 Amp Batteries I would set the Lowest Resistance used at say .24 Ohms. Which would Draw about 17 Amps.

Cool. So now I have an Ohm Limit of .24 Ohms for a Single Coil RDA. Or a Pair of .48 Ohms Coils in a Dual Coil RDA (because with a Dual Coil set-up, the Total Ohms is 1/2 of each Identical coil you use).

If you stay at or Above these Ohm Limits, .24 Ohms for a Single Coil RDA or a pair of .48 Coils (yielding .24 Total Ohms) in a Dual Coil RDA, you shouldn't have Any Problems with a 20 Amp CDR Battery in a Pico Squeeze. Or in a Pure Single Battery Mech like the CopperVape BF Mod.

---

You will see some drop of in your hit as the Voltage of the Battery Drops. So what most people do is to use builds that are on the Warm Side when the Battery is fully charged.

---

If you are into Flavor, the NarDa is a Great RDA. A Little harder to build on then some, but nothing major. And the Flavor you get More than Makes up for it.

$8.05 NarDA Styled RDA Rebuildable Dripping Atomizer - 316 stainless steel / 22mm diameter at FastTech - Worldwide Free Shipping

The NarDa and these Coils...

$2.20 Authentic MKWS 316 Stainless Steel Pre-Coiled Wires for RBA Atomizers (50-Pack) - 26 AWG / 0.4mm dia. / 0.32ohm at FastTech - Worldwide Free Shipping

... is a Great Combo on the Pico Squeeze.

Fog n Vape

ECF Veteran
Dec 18, 2014
Vancouver Island Canada
Yes... No Problem using Kanthal with the Pico Squeeze. Or SS or NiChrome 80 or about Anything except Ni-200 (Nickel) Coils.

And Yes... The Pico Squeeze does have some Built-In Safety features. Although I'm not sure exactly when they kick in? And would Suggest that anyone using a Semi-Regulated mod like this use Basic Mechanical Mod precautions when it comes to Battery and Amps.

Meaning that you should Set a Resistance Limit of the Build you plan to use Based on your Battery's Amp Constant Discharge Rate (CDR).

Example. Say you have a 20 Amp CDR Battery.

The Amp Draw of your Battery for Single Battery Mechanical Mod is defined by the Voltage of the Battery divided by the Total Resistance of the Coil(s). And the Amp Draw is Highest when the Battery Voltage is the Highest. About 4.1 Volts

ie: Amps = Volts / Ohms

So if I plug in what I know, I get this...

20 Amps = 4.1 Volts / Ohms

Now throw a Tad of Algebra on it and turn the wrench to get this...

Ohms = 4.1 Volts / 20 Amps => Ohms = .21

So this tells me that a .21 Ohm Coil(s) would cause a 20 Amp Draw on my Battery.

I don't like to work so "close to the edge" of the CDR Limit, so for my 20 Amp Batteries I would set the Lowest Resistance used at say .24 Ohms. Which would Draw about 17 Amps.

Cool. So now I have an Ohm Limit of .24 Ohms for a Single Coil RDA. Or a Pair of .48 Ohms Coils in a Dual Coil RDA (because with a Dual Coil set-up, the Total Ohms is 1/2 of each Identical coil you use).

If you stay at or Above these Ohm Limits, .24 Ohms for a Single Coil RDA or a pair of .48 Coils (yielding .24 Total Ohms) in a Dual Coil RDA, you shouldn't have Any Problems with a 20 Amp CDR Battery in a Pico Squeeze. Or in a Pure Single Battery Mech like the CopperVape BF Mod.

---

You will see some drop of in your hit as the Voltage of the Battery Drops. So what most people do is to use builds thate on the Warm Side when the Battery is fully charged.

---

If you are into Flavor, the NarDa is a Great RDA. A Little harder to build on then some, but nothing major. And the Flavor you get More than Makes up for it.

$8.05 NarDA Styled RDA Rebuildable Dripping Atomizer - 316 stainless steel / 22mm diameter at FastTech - Worldwide Free Shipping

The NarDa and these Coils...

$2.20 Authentic MKWS 316 Stainless Steel Pre-Coiled Wires for RBA Atomizers (50-Pack) - 26 AWG / 0.4mm dia. / 0.32ohm at FastTech - Worldwide Free Shipping

... is a Great Combo on the Pico Squeeze.
Ty for taking the time to respond with such an informative answer.
In my beater Kbox I use the purple Samsung 18650's-30q, leaving me lots of safety headroom as I run 17 to 22.5 watts with dual coils,.5 to. 7 ohms. I have a month old pair that I rotate and charge in an external charger, 20/80vg DIY juice.
I have 3 mods on my Santa list, Tesla Steampunk 120, Pico Resin and the Pico Squeeze though with wanting to get a couple dippers and a new tank probably a SMM Serpent not sure if Santa can afford all even with "slow boat from China prices".
The Squeeze may not make the list next Wednesday but I'm alot better informed now thanks to your information.

Reactions: zoiDman

zoiDman

Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 16, 2010
So-Cal
Ty for taking the time to respond with such an informative answer.
In my beater Kbox I use the purple Samsung 18650's-30q, leaving me lots of safety headroom as I run 17 to 22.5 watts with dual coils,.5 to. 7 ohms. I have a month old pair that I rotate and charge in an external charger, 20/80vg DIY juice.
I have 3 mods on my Santa list, Tesla Steampunk 120, Pico Resin and the Pico Squeeze though with wanting to get a couple dippers and a new tank probably a SMM Serpent not sure if Santa can afford all even with "slow boat from China prices".
The Squeeze may not make the list next Wednesday but I'm alot better informed now thanks to your information.

Hey no problem Fog n' Vape.

And it sound like a Nice List for Santa!

Reactions: Fog n Vape

Robbert

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Aug 1, 2016
    I’ve had a pico squeeze for a little over a year and so far never had any issues.
    In fact it’s the most reliable bf mod I have even after dropping it several times.The button always fire and stays clicky,hits like a mech and that’s really what it is but with built in protection chip and off/on feature.
    Extra bottles are available and inexpensive at 3f or fastech along with spare bottle covers for mods.
    I use little Origen 16,halady,Armor 1.0,and many other bf RDA with it no issues.The RDA that comes in kit I don’t use anymore but it does sqounk very good.Velocity style deck.
    I like mine so much and it’s so small and reliable Im thinking of ordering more.

For under 20.00 w/o RDA it’s just hard to beat and I’ve yet to see any negative reviews on it.
    I think it’s limit on subohm coils is 0.15 but I rarely go under 0.2 with no issues.

Reactions: zoiDman
    Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread