Status
Not open for further replies.

RuiG

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
May 4, 2019
Portugal
Hello everyone.

I've read a lot about the Pico Squeeze leaking to the internals, about the autofire issue and so on.

My mod is new and because it was so cheap perhaps I could have a go and take some prevention measures.

Will something like this work for the leaking issue?

Any tips that I can get to prevent the known Pico Squeeze problems are more than welcome.

Wish you all a great weekend.

Mordacai

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jan 16, 2019
UK
Hello @RuiG, you could probably try putting an o ring in the bottom of the 510 connector. You'll need to measure for one though, use the depth and the diameter of the centre pin of the 510 connector.

ID of the ideal o ring needs to be smaller than the diameter of the centre pin OD, thickness needs to be enough to nearly reach the top of the centre pin.

Good luck.

Reactions: stols001

ShowMeTwice

Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 28, 2016
The Forest
Hello everyone.

I've read a lot about the Pico Squeeze leaking to the internals, about the autofire issue and so on.

My mod is new and because it was so cheap perhaps I could have a go and take some prevention measures.

Will something like this work for the leaking issue?

Any tips that I can get to prevent the known Pico Squeeze problems are more than welcome.

Wish you all a great weekend.

Did you have a look at this thread?
Pico Squeeze
It's working fine for some here.

Also here: Pico squeeze leaking? : electronic_cigarette
You may want to consider grabbing some extra bottles from FT as they apparently crack for some folks.
Alternatively (from the reddit post) "The silicone luxotic bottles also will work as replacement bottles on the squeeze for a silicone option."

Cheers!!! ;)

RuiG

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
May 4, 2019
Portugal
Hello @RuiG, you could probably try putting an o ring in the bottom of the 510 connector. You'll need to measure for one though, use the depth and the diameter of the centre pin of the 510 connector.

ID of the ideal o ring needs to be smaller than the diameter of the centre pin OD, thickness needs to be enough to nearly reach the top of the centre pin.

Good luck.

Thank you. That was my first action. Went through my o-ring collection and placed one on that spot... will see how it goes.

Did you have a look at this thread?
Pico Squeeze
It's working fine for some here.

Also here: Pico squeeze leaking? : electronic_cigarette
You may want to consider grabbing some extra bottles from FT as they apparently crack for some folks.
Alternatively (from the reddit post) "The silicone luxotic bottles also will work as replacement bottles on the squeeze for a silicone option."

Cheers!!! ;)

Google worked really hard before I posted here. I might have a go with that video tutorial. I am very careful with my gear but the design in the internals really seems that could be improved.

Thank you

ShowMeTwice

Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 28, 2016
The Forest
Thank you. That was my first action. Went through my o-ring collection and placed one on that spot... will see how it goes.

Google worked really hard before I posted here. I might have a go with that video tutorial. I am very careful with my gear but the design in the internals really seems that could be improved.

Thank you
Ah, so you're the reason Google was so slow haha. ;)
Good luck @RuiG ... I am interested in what you end up doing. Maybe you can post your updates here with what you do. That would be very cool and appreciated. Moddin' the mod, love it. :thumb: I've had my eyes on the Squeeze, just haven't pulled the trigger. Although tbh I did get sidetracked... A few here pointed me in the direction of the asMODus Luna and somehow six found their way to me. :confused:

Spydro

Sindoyen
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 20, 2013
nowhither
I bought 2 Pico Squeeze mods around two years ago,.. and because of how cheap they appeared to be made also 20 spare bottles for them and a couple of bottom covers in case of any being lost. Cost around $45 for all of them plus about the same for a couple of atty's for them. I used them for wee hours of the night errands for up to a year plus until I didn't have any errands to run anymore... so have not used them since. I had no issues at all with them, never used any new bottles or lost a cover.

I got my moneys worth out of them.

mysqueeze5.jpg

RuiG

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
May 4, 2019
Portugal
@RuiG, the o ring fix works wonders with leaky 510 connectors. It's prevented my Lost Vape Drone from wetting itself.

But, like I've mentioned. The better the fit, the better the prevention of leaking.

Ah, so you're the reason Google was so slow haha. ;)
Good luck @RuiG ... I am interested in what you end up doing. Maybe you can post your updates here with what you do. That would be very cool and appreciated. Moddin' the mod, love it. :thumb: I've had my eyes on the Squeeze, just haven't pulled the trigger. Although tbh I did get sidetracked... A few here pointed me in the direction of the asMODus Luna and somehow six found their way to me. :confused:

I bought 2 Pico Squeeze mods around two years ago,.. and because of how cheap they appeared to be made also 20 spare bottles for them and a couple of bottom covers in case of any being lost. Cost around $45 for all of them plus about the same for a couple of atty's for them. I used them for wee hours of the night errands for up to a year plus until I didn't have any errands to run anymore... so have not used them since. I had no issues at all with them, never used any new bottles or lost a cover.

I got my moneys worth out of them.

View attachment 829557

Thank you all for the support and great tips.

I'm going to take the top apart to plan before doing anything.

Take care

Reactions: ShowMeTwice

inswva

Do you even squonk, bro?
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 19, 2014
Pico Squeeze fan checking in. I've owned dozens of squonkers (probably 60+), many costing ridiculous amounts of money. However, the Squeeze is perhaps my all time favorite squonk mod. None of mine have ever leaked a drop and I've yet to have a bottle fail. The silver one, my oldest Squeeze, did lose the bottle cover magnet (the one inside the mod) but it's well over three years old and has suffered untold abuse.

Small, light, durable and super easy to fill. These are pretty much all I use these days.

adCHIUP.jpg

Last edited:

chohan

Earthbound Misfit
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 14, 2012
NC Foothills
Pico Squeeze fan checking in. I've owned dozens of squonkers (probably 60+), many costing ridiculous amounts of money. However, the Squeeze is perhaps my all time favorite squonk mod.

Same here brother. I have probably 40+ squonk mods valued from $10 to $400+. The strange thing though, the Pico hits as hard or even harder that even my most expensive mech or mosfet mods. It really leaves me scratching my head.

I had a couple custom powder coated by a bloke in the UK:

2019-09-25 11.47.49.jpg

Then bought a few back up Picos so I could switch out the nice sleeves if the curcuit ever croaks. Then after all this vaping "epidemic" hit the news a month ago, I began scouring the Internet for any remaining I could find since I'm a prepper at heart.
2019-09-25 11.46.56.jpg

10 seems like a safe number.
Long live the Pico!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread