The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

PIF UK Competition 2

Discussion in 'Pay It Forward - PIF - UK' started by Warlordxxx, Aug 6, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. Warlordxxx

Warlordxxx Super Member ECF Veteran

Jun 2, 2011
    Oldham UK
    Welcome back everyone and new players too it's time for the second competition ... Prize is again 5x5ml pick n mix liquids by our good friend kev at FreedomVape Online Store - Items - FreedomVape (UK)

Competition 2

The rules

1. This competition is open to UK members only please.
    2. You can take 3 guesses at this competition you can by all means post more in this thread but please only take 3 guesses (if you guess more only your first 3 tries will count)
    3. Winner will be the closest number to being correct (over and under counts)
    4. Competition closes Friday 12th August 2011 at 18:00 this is to give everyone a chance to get their guesses in.
    5. If 2 forum members guess the same number the member who guessed first gets that number.
    6. That's it enjoy!!

The competition...

Guess the amount of jellybeans in the large wine glass in the picture these jellybeans have already been counted but may be eaten by me during the competition !! Good luck everyone!

jelly.jpg

2. unfaithful

unfaithful Senior Member ECF Veteran

May 25, 2011
    United Kingdom
    Erm... (scratches her head) 237?

3. SamW

SamW Full Member

Jul 7, 2011
    Bristol, UK
    I'm going to say... 164.

4. lee72

lee72 Super Member ECF Veteran

Apr 2, 2011
    UK
    I'm going to say 50. Obviously it's way more, I just wanted to join in and not be greedy seeing as I have already won a competition. Thanks Kev and everyone else!

5. Warlordxxx

Jun 2, 2011
    Oldham UK
    Thanks ladies and gents don't forget it's 3 guesses each so get them in now or spread them over the week :)

6. SamW

SamW Full Member

Jul 7, 2011
    Bristol, UK
    I guess I'll try 201 as well, then!

7. geordiekev

geordiekev Unregistered Supplier

Apr 5, 2011
    Newcastle UK
    Well Done Lee for being the winner to the first competition on PIF UK. I hope you have managed to whittle your wish list down to 5 flavours for the Pick n Mix prize.

Good luck to all for the second thread, I look forward to seeing your wish list, and feel a little bit like Santa fulfilling your wishes, well not all of them, but you have to be good.

Regards

Kev
    FreedomVape UK

8. unfaithful

May 25, 2011
    United Kingdom
  9. unfaithful

May 25, 2011
    United Kingdom
  10. Warlordxxx

Jun 2, 2011
    Oldham UK
    Thanks for playing unfaithful and please feel free to post away in this thread - don't forget to check back on Friday to see who wins :)

11. lee72

Apr 2, 2011
    UK
    60?

Received my prize from Kev this morning, thank you very much. I'm currently enjoying some cappuccino caramel, really nice stuff.

12. brooky

brooky Full Member

Jul 15, 2011
    oldham
    i am going to say 99

13. brooky

brooky Full Member

Jul 15, 2011
    oldham
  14. brooky

brooky Full Member

Jul 15, 2011
    oldham
    or last one 130

15. SamW

SamW Full Member

Jul 7, 2011
    Bristol, UK
    And, lastly, 228.

16. lee72

Apr 2, 2011
    UK
    I'm going to say 187 just to see if I can come close. Crossing my fingers for everyone else to win.

17. SamW

SamW Full Member

Jul 7, 2011
    Bristol, UK
    What Juices did you get, lee? I'm trying to narrow down my now massive wish list in case I'm fortunate enough to win this one!

18. lee72

Apr 2, 2011
    UK
    I got RY4, RY4 with Caramel, Caramel, Cappuccino with Caramel and Virginia. I love Kev's Caramel flavours, really pleasant vapes. The Virginia is a bit cigarette like and makes a nice change from the sweet stuff, the only problem is my son thinks 'it smells like wee!'

19. Warlordxxx

Jun 2, 2011
    Oldham UK
    only one day left ladies and gents ..

Yes Kev's caramel flavours are great i have some and the virginia i have from somewhere else smells like when you let the air out of a tyre but it still vapes ok lol

20. SamW

SamW Full Member

Jul 7, 2011
    Bristol, UK
    I guess, even if I don't win, I'll have to try more of Kev's caramel liquids. I've got the caramel in a 5ml bottle and it's pretty good, and I've not heard a bad word said about any of the others.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.