PIF UK Competition 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Warlordxxx

ECF Veteran
Jun 2, 2011
Oldham UK
Welcome back everyone and new players too it's time for the second competition ... Prize is again 5x5ml pick n mix liquids by our good friend kev at FreedomVape Online Store - Items - FreedomVape (UK)

Competition 2

The rules

1. This competition is open to UK members only please.
  2. You can take 3 guesses at this competition you can by all means post more in this thread but please only take 3 guesses (if you guess more only your first 3 tries will count)
  3. Winner will be the closest number to being correct (over and under counts)
  4. Competition closes Friday 12th August 2011 at 18:00 this is to give everyone a chance to get their guesses in.
  5. If 2 forum members guess the same number the member who guessed first gets that number.
  6. That's it enjoy!!

The competition...

Guess the amount of jellybeans in the large wine glass in the picture these jellybeans have already been counted but may be eaten by me during the competition !! Good luck everyone!

jelly.jpg

Last edited:
Well Done Lee for being the winner to the first competition on PIF UK. I hope you have managed to whittle your wish list down to 5 flavours for the Pick n Mix prize.

Good luck to all for the second thread, I look forward to seeing your wish list, and feel a little bit like Santa fulfilling your wishes, well not all of them, but you have to be good.

Regards

Kev
FreedomVape UK

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread