PIF UK Competition 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Warlordxxx

ECF Veteran
Jun 2, 2011
Oldham UK
Welcome back everyone and new players too it's time for the third competition ... Prize is again 5x5ml pick n mix liquids by our good friend kev at FreedomVape Online Store - Items - FreedomVape (UK)

Competition 3

The rules

1. This competition is open to UK members only please.
  2. You can take 5 guesses at this competition you can by all means post more in this thread but please only take 5 guesses (if you guess more only your first 5 tries will count)
  3. Winner will be the closest number to being correct (over and under counts)
  4. Competition closes Friday 19th August 2011 at 18:00 this is to give everyone a chance to get their guesses in.
  5. If 2 forum members guess the same number the member who guessed first gets that number.
  6. That's it enjoy!!

The competition...

Ok for this competition we are going back to basics - pick 5 numbers between 1 and 1000 the closest picked by random.org wins the final juice competition . There is one more (grand finale) competition to go after this... GOOD LUCK ALL!

unfaithful

ECF Veteran
May 25, 2011
United Kingdom
Well Done Unfaithful on guess the jelly bean competition. I have received your Pick n Mix order and will post 1st thing Monday. I was about 200 out on my guess so well done.

Good luck all with your guesses for the 3rd prize.

Kev

Thank you so much, Kev! I can't wait :blush: I think its probably in my mail box now, but I have to wait another 2 hours till I get home, pfft :closedeyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread