Status
Not open for further replies.

Toby

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Dec 10, 2008
York UK
www.ivapour.co.uk
OK - here we go - designed and made by Sarah Williams of Butterfly Buckles.

Any enquiries, please contact Sarah -
Butterfly Buckles

More are planned - Guess who's getting this one?

Attachments

• CIMG7758.jpg
    CIMG7758.jpg
    22.7 KB · Views: 92
  • CIMG7759.jpg
    CIMG7759.jpg
    22 KB · Views: 91
  • CIMG7757.jpg
    CIMG7757.jpg
    22.6 KB · Views: 68
  • CIMG7762.jpg
    CIMG7762.jpg
    24.9 KB · Views: 68
  • CIMG7739.jpg
    CIMG7739.jpg
    20.8 KB · Views: 76

CatVTTV

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 26, 2009
Tyne & Wear, UK
www.cpnewcastle.co.uk
I am delighted to announce that I am the proud owner of that stunning JantyStick case, and girls, its the most beautiful thing I have ever seen.....

Sarah is the most talented lady ever !

Instead of my JS case being clipped inside my handbag, its now clipped onto the outside, and looks simply stunning !!!!

My deepest gratitude goes to Toby, for listening to me, and to Sarah for creating this fantastic unique case that will be a joy to me far longer than the JS thats going inside it, and thats saying something....lol

I now have no choice but to glamourise my JS to make it worthy..

Cellmeister

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 3, 2009
Beantown, USA
That Looks Pretty. Do You Know If They Ship To The US?

I Think The Name Of This Thread Should Be "Pimp Your Janty Leather Case"

We Do Have The Actual "Pimp Your Janty Stick Mod" Here Thats Open For The Whole World. We want to see some more "Pimped Sticks" Here!

Please No Offense Intended but, but the thread title is deceiving by referring to the Janty Stick & Posted Is Just The Pimped Stick "Case" & Not The "Stick" Itself.

~Keep Vapin~!

Here Maybe This Will Help Get It Going Some More.

2425d1243902416-pimp-my-janty-stick-mods-cellmeister_jmcf1_cap3_img_0046.jpg

Last edited:

Toby

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Dec 10, 2008
York UK
www.ivapour.co.uk
Cell -

Sarah will ship anywhere - there are no franchises (not possible - nothing else like them) and is open to requests (though there can be limitations, because like e-liquid, there are so many permutations of colours of crystals, and with large MOQs in each, it's not possible to have every shade/coating of crystal).

I was wondering whether to post on US forum as well but didn't want to double up on photos. I'll put a different shot on there if you like.

LuckySevens4U

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 8, 2009
USA
It is not possible to capture the dazzle of crystals with a camera because the bling effect relies on movement of either the object or the viewer.

Yes, I know that, as my cell phone was all hand done out of Los Angeles in clear diamond tiny Swarovski crystals. Pictures don't do these things justice.

Cellmeister

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 3, 2009
Beantown, USA
Cell -

Sarah will ship anywhere - there are no franchises (not possible - nothing else like them) and is open to requests (though there can be limitations, because like e-liquid, there are so many permutations of colours of crystals, and with large MOQs in each, it's not possible to have every shade/coating of crystal).

I was wondering whether to post on US forum as well but didn't want to double up on photos. I'll put a different shot on there if you like.

Ok Good Info, Thanks!

Please Do Whatever Your Comfortable With, The More Pics Is Always Better! :)

I Just Love All The New Stuff! :D

~Keep Vapin~!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread