Pina Colada - anyone tried it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

CaptJay

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jan 3, 2010
A Brit, abroad, (USA)
I deciede to take the plunge as Im in need of more German choc cake (its become a daily vape now, replaced Butter Rum in my affections too, and Ive run out) and saw Pina Colada on special so..I thought ok let me throw caution to the wind and get some. I like all the flavors lsted so I figured it I'd try it.
Anyone had this? What's it like?

AmyB66

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 4, 2010
In A Padded Cell
This was one I didn't care for too much. I got some coconut and banana flavoring and jacked it up a bit because the pinapple was a bit heavy for me. Maybe once the weather gets hot....my taste buds change when the weather does. I'll try it again once we hit the upper 80s/90s and see how it goes because I'll definately loose my want for butter rum and apple pie (great together) when it gets that warm. Those are two things I love in the winter time but don't have one single crave for in the summer months. I am sure my brain will have me switch out with my vapes like it does my food.

CaptJay

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jan 3, 2010
A Brit, abroad, (USA)
I got it this week also - and Im liking it so far but i do think it needs a little ageing time to get a more robust flavor - I have to drip more often to keep up the intensity of taste of the first couple draws (the first few hits are very very nice, it is a little heavy on the pineapple right now but I like pineapple so thats ok lol) But the flavor is good, this one will be on the daily round robin, and I'm glad I decided to try it :)

Moshmarr

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 2, 2010
Minneapolis
I got this one in April, liked it, thought the flavor was right on after a week or so but didn't vape it that much, until it hit the 90's around here, then out came Pina Colada, Raspberry Lemonade, Orange Pineapple. After awhile, the flavors in the Colada balance really well, and the hint of rum on the exhale is really nice. I'm definitely noticing that my vaping tastes change with the seasons, too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread