Status
Not open for further replies.

donnah

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 22, 2010
Albemarle, North Carolina
I tried mech mods for awhile and have to admit a genesis at subohms on a mech is pretty good but I'm moving away from that. Since I discovered that I can get just as good a vape on a genesis, wicked with silica at higher resistance (and can use it on my provari) I haven't messed with mesh much. I was initially worried that if I bought a mech, I might like it so much my provarii wouldn't get much use. WRONG! I've sold my EA mod and am going to list another mech soon (keeping the Roller though!)

anyway...I wandered over to Provape and there she sat in the clearance section... not even listed as a blem.. a standard size pink provari for $140 I stared at it for a few minutes and closed the window. I went to my Mom's. I came home, went to provape and #4 will be joining the family next week :blush:

donnah

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 22, 2010
I'm lost, so do you own a vari? I love my mech mods for home dripping, since I could get 4 times the wattage. My vari goes everywhere I go however.

I own 3.. now 4. But I've been at this awhile and have spread out my purchases over the last couple years. I do love my Roller and plan to keep it but I only need one mech for higher wattages with mesh. I'm moving more towards silica based devices. I don't vape over 15 watts anyway and I have the Roller for those times that I do.

donnah

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 22, 2010
Oh man. They've got a purple blem Mini for $145.

GrimmGreen vape budget hands.....the purple Mini (it would be my 3rd ProVari) or my big juice order this week. Any suggestions which way I should go?

don't ask me... I just bought the pink one LOL

I switched from mesh to silica in my gennys so I can now use them on provari's. That's what I tell myself to justify buying another :blink:

tnt56

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 30, 2012
Tripple digits half way to home
Well, I'm at 2, and the bronze is still calling to me, but I've got to wait until September...blew my whole August vape budget this week :ohmy:

That's funny. I have 6 Provari's and like you I hear the bronze calling. But both sizes are calling my name.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread