Pink Spot

Status
Not open for further replies.

TigerLadyTX

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 16, 2012
Garland, TX
I have ordered several samples from them. The only two that I felt were 'excellent and worth the price' were Blue Spot and Pink Spot. I like those two, VERY much, and they are/were the only flavors I could/can justify regularly spending what is charged for them since I have little enough $ to spend on vaping :p

~Tiger

VegasVaporz

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 7, 2011
Las Vegas
It's a 70/30 blend. Sandy and Penn are awesome people and I love their juices. Due to my mod collection and saving up for a wedding, I had to cut back on juice orders and start diying. It's killing me but I can't afford it. Their juices are top notch and I can vouch for the quality. Hopefully I can get a bottle of their watermelon wave soon. It's delicious

VegasVaporz
Get your mouth off my driptip...
YouTube.com/VegasVaporz
Facebook.com/VegasVaporz

MadKat

ECF Veteran
Feb 12, 2012
United States
Pink Spot Vapors: Hey Kathryn, Our ratio is apx 50-50 ratio. We have it posted on the website. We do not incorporate it on the labels just because we do so many custom requests.. it would take longer to print each one on each label. We take a lot of pride getting orders out as fast as possible so we left it off the bottles. Any questions, always feel free to call or email us. ejuice@pinkspotvapors.com 702-274-9166

Startle

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 31, 2012
NY, NY
Buy some Flavor Art & Lorann's flavorings.
I guarantee you can do better.

I wasted my money in that garbage.

There are REAL juice companies out there.
Support them, not this overpriced excuse for commercial DIY.

Unfortunately I have to 100% agree with this. I wasted some money there as well. Better to diy or buy from a company that actually makes good juice.

Vape On!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread