Pipe Sauce

Status
Not open for further replies.

bubbamonk

ECF Veteran
Nov 15, 2010
Newport Kentucky
I was wondering if anyone has tried Pipe Sauce from epipemods.com? I ordered the sample pack yesterday in an effort to find a decent juice as a great price. I have tried the bargain barrel juice from madvapes, but haven't found one that just rocks my socks, so I thought I would give these guys a try. Just curious if there is anyone out there who is in love with the stuff and why.

bubbamonk

ECF Veteran
Nov 15, 2010
Newport Kentucky
I had the privilage of trying this over the weekend. I couldn't find any other reviews of this but wow I think I might have found a new juice place! For 20 bucks you get six 5 ml bottles. The one I have tried and am in love with is the Kentucky Bluegrass which is a blueberry tobacco. I am not a big fruit person but there is something about this flavor that I can't stop vaping. The aroma of blueberry is nice too. Check em out if you are interested.

Hand-Crafted ePipes, custom made personal vaping devices from ePipeMods.com ...more than just an eCig

iowajosh

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 25, 2012
iowa
I'm on like my 10th bottle of the peach.

I don't really like the blueberry, unless I have a cold. And then suddenly it is great stuff. It is a bold flavor.

I have a love hate thing with the apple. Different delivery methods make it taste wildly different to me. It can taste all apple or all wood smokey. Maybe the age of the juice or something, dunno.

bubbamonk

ECF Veteran
Nov 15, 2010
Newport Kentucky
IMO the peach is too sweet. I liked the Apple but I did get different tastes as well. Some were really stong apple and others were the wood smoke. iowajosh I think you are right the blueberry is a very bold flavor. Maybe that's what I like the most about it. I just wish my vaper allowance was back up so I could order some more. Who knows maybe Santa will bring me some...

Ray D

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 15, 2012
PA
Have only tried long bottom leaf and oak barrel cider, and I love both juices. Just wish we could request ratio the only thing missing is more throat hit in my opinion. It is primarily a vg juice.

I would agree not necessarily for TH, but more for being able to use it in clearos. Or is that not a problem? I have some steeping (Longbottom and Shire Malt) and figured I'd be restricted to cartos or dripping.

bubbamonk

ECF Veteran
Nov 15, 2010
Newport Kentucky
You know I didn't even let the sample pack steep, I just vaped it as soon as I got it. I wonder if they get better with time? Are their juices made fresh to order? I know most suppliers do but some still mix before. Either way I will be making more orders to them! I think I found a new favorite. Now if they could make a VV pipe I would buy their hardware too!

Ray D

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 15, 2012
PA
You know I didn't even let the sample pack steep, I just vaped it as soon as I got it. I wonder if they get better with time? Are their juices made fresh to order? I know most suppliers do but some still mix before. Either way I will be making more orders to them! I think I found a new favorite. Now if they could make a VV pipe I would buy their hardware too!

Do they at least have a kicked model yet? I know the Jazz Cartopipe comes in a kickable version.

Just curious. I haven't looked at their pipes in a while because that would be a huge luxury buy for me. I'm not even close to being in that market for now.

Mr.Mann

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 30, 2011
All over the place
With your good feedback I might have to check them out sometime. Looked at the mods before. Never really paid much attention to the juice they have.

This is the type of juice that I could see an old gruffy ex-smoker falling in love with. For that reason, these juice made me think of my grandfather (R.I.P). I can imagine hearing him say (if he would've ever vaped this) "now see, boy, that's some good stuff right there!"
:)

alegria

Moved On
Nov 8, 2012
Sydney - Australia
That's a very good way of looking at it--strong enough to cut through the hops!

At the moment my dirty pub vape is Dark Horse - kinda satisfies me when I am around lots of smokers in a pub and feel like a ciggie myself. Always got a small amount of it with me but couldn't vape that stuff all night.

I think Ravyn might replace it for a while - while I have some - but gotta see what he turns into after a few weeks.

MrPicC

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 19, 2012
Lone Star State
At the moment my dirty pub vape is Dark Horse - kinda satisfies me when I am around lots of smokers in a pub and feel like a ciggie myself. Always got a small amount of it with me but couldn't vape that stuff all night.

I think Ravyn might replace it for a while - while I have some - but gotta see what he turns into after a few weeks.

I find huntsman to be a milder version of darkhorse which is vapable for a longer period then the Dh.
Still long bottom just on name alone is worth a try.
Pretty good price on a 100ml bottle also.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk 2

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread