Pipe, Screwdriver or usb power

Status
Not open for further replies.

krapanj

Dec 30, 2008
Croatia
krapanj.com
I have been e-smoking for about six months, and have tried the following devices:

1) Super Mini ( Low vape ).
2) E-cigar x 2 ( great vape but atomizer problems). ( both now dead)
3) Mini x 2 DSE901 ( good overall performance ).
4) Classic RN4072 ( better vape than the 901 ).
5) Njoy (Classic). ( No significant difference from the much cheaper RN4072).

Question:

I like the soundof both the screwdriver and the e-pipe, both seems to have good reviews, I am a bit concerned about the e-pipes built in atomizer - both my e-cigars died because of blocked atomizers - is the pipe easier to keep clean ???

The screwdriver looks like it may be the best all round solution, long battery performance - easily maintained/replaced atomizers.

I just want really good vape, and decent battery performance..

Help ??????

Frankie

ECF Veteran
Nov 13, 2008
Slovakia
I would suggest another 901. They are quite cheap at the moment ($ 30 - 45 shipped...) and you can wait then for all those fantastic things that are promised to come this year. Some of them are already coming. If you like manual switches, then David Yang´s USB pen will solve practically all battery problems. $ 75 plus some 15 for shippping.

Bond_ James Bond

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 2, 2008
USA
Hi there. I can't answer your question, but I've got a follow up question...

I own the dse901.....like it alot but am looking for my next purchase...what would you suggest? the 4072?

thanks
I have the SD and the pipe.
I would suggest the SD because it is smaller, more comfortable to hold, manual switch and most important, the atomizer is very inexpensive compare to the pipe atomizer.

ZambucaLu

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 23, 2008
Central NY, USA
I have been e-smoking for about six months, and have tried the following devices:

1) Super Mini ( Low vape ).
2) E-cigar x 2 ( great vape but atomizer problems). ( both now dead)
3) Mini x 2 DSE901 ( good overall performance ).
4) Classic RN4072 ( better vape than the 901 ).
5) Njoy (Classic). ( No significant difference from the much cheaper RN4072).

Question:

I like the soundof both the screwdriver and the e-pipe, both seems to have good reviews, I am a bit concerned about the e-pipes built in atomizer - both my e-cigars died because of blocked atomizers - is the pipe easier to keep clean ???

I don't think you can go wrong with the SD, particularly if you already have 901 parts as it takes those atomizers. It is a powerhitter though....designed more for heavy smokers.

If you were talking about the usb ecig in your thread title, those are definitely nifty little devices. You can also buy adapters for when you use it away from the computer.

If you are talking about a usb ecig with the battery box attached to the wire, yes, David Yang probably sells those for the cheapest price. They can be unplugged and used away from the computer (but with the wire dangling) and will eventually need the battery in the box recharged or replaced.

Lu

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread