pipe tobacco flavored liquid

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ruwan

Sep 4, 2013
California
I am new to vapeing and I need some advice on a pipe tobacco flavored liquid that is a 50/50 mix with a 18-24 nic content.
I am looking to find two types of pipe tobacco flavor.
One that is a relaxing smooth blend for evening vapeing perhaps over a glass of scotch.
And another that is smooth yet invigorating for smoking out and about.
If I could add a hint of vanilla that would be a plus but not necessary.
Thanks in advance.

edgardblu

May 30, 2013
Florida
I am new to vapeing and I need some advice on a pipe tobacco flavored liquid that is a 50/50 mix with a 18-24 nic content.
I am looking to find two types of pipe tobacco flavor.
One that is a relaxing smooth blend for evening vapeing perhaps over a glass of scotch.
And another that is smooth yet invigorating for smoking out and about.
If I could add a hint of vanilla that would be a plus but not necessary.
Thanks in advance.

Indigo Vapor has some of my favorite tobacco flavors. Try Oorah! it's phenomenal!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

Coastal Cowboy

This aggression will not stand, man!
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 13, 2013
Alabama Gulf Coast
www.ibleedcrimsonred.com
Johnson Creek's Red Oak Silverthorn is a fine, full flavored pipe tobacco flavor.

It is PG free, however.

I've been using JC's Red Oak line almost since day one. Yes, the VG content does tend to gunk up the coils faster than PG-based liquids, but JC's are diluted with distilled water and work just fine. Two to three tankfuls (ProTank and ProTank II), and the coil needs cleaning or replacing.

look30

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 10, 2013
California
Johnson Creek's Red Oak Silverthorn is a fine, full flavored pipe tobacco flavor.

It is PG free, however.

I've been using JC's Red Oak line almost since day one. Yes, the VG content does tend to gunk up the coils faster than PG-based liquids, but JC's are diluted with distilled water and work just fine. Two to three tankfuls (ProTank and ProTank II), and the coil needs cleaning or replacing.

learn to rebuild the coils, it's really easy and then you won't care if coil needs to be changed frequently.
I can rebuild about 10-12 in one hour enough for two weeks of perfect flavour and cost me maybe $2 for all of them.

Sent from my Z10 using Tapatalk 2

Ruwan

Sep 4, 2013
California
learn to rebuild the coils, it's really easy and then you won't care if coil needs to be changed frequently.
I can rebuild about 10-12 in one hour enough for two weeks of perfect flavour and cost me maybe $2 for all of them.

any chance you could post a link to a method that has worked for you?
thanks for the replies all!

look30

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 10, 2013
California
any chance you could post a link to a method that has worked for you?
thanks for the replies all!

here is a good one:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hdl7glHoHkU

I torch the silica before making the coil and
I torch it again before inserting in the base together with the coil this way the taste is perfect from the first puff and you don't have to dry burn it.
I use 2 mm Silica, 32awg Kanthal and 1.5 mm Silica for the top wick. Forget about soaking the coil like guy in the video recommends, just torch it and enjoy.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread