Pitiful Cartridge Capacity

Status
Not open for further replies.

patkin

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Nov 6, 2012
Arizona USA
I actually like the tank size. Its about form factor for me. I fill 24 every 3 days... figures to around 4mils per day. I takes me about 5 minutes to refill them... maybe 8 figuring time taking out the bottles and separating the number of tanks per bottle. In three days that figures to less time than it takes me to brush my teeth or hair.

daisyd

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 24, 2010
Az
Yes. It seems like 3/4 of the cartridge that's there is air space. I don't want it bigger either. I've never been on the bigger, bigger, bigger bandwagon that seems to go with every other vape invention. I'm just hoping they will make tanks with only one airflow tube and free up space that's already in the cart for juice. I frequently partially cover the hole on the side of the battery to tighten up the draw a little. Less air through the cart would not bother me one bit. :)

FAUXPUFF

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 4, 2008
  • Deleted by classwife
  • Reason: Forum Rules

Blc248

Verified Member
  • Deleted by classwife
  • Reason: Forum Rules

patkin

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Nov 6, 2012
Arizona USA
If I wanted another tighter-draw tank, I would email Ovale with my suggestion as Joye doesn't design anything themselves far as I can tell. I've thought of contacting Ovale myself to suggest more tank colors but first I would want to at least order some supplies from them. But I also hope, should they change the design (doubtful) they don't go with one or the other but offer both. There are so many reasons people prefer one draw or another... like dentures that loosen drawing tight or even concerns about lip-pucker wrinkles ;-). I have a friend who's been suckin hard on cigs for many years, and it shows! They say they've been "whistlin Dixie" all those years. LOL

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread