Platinum V2 510 Cartomizer...Stay or Go?

Are they deemed IKV worthy?

• Yes, Keep them!

• No, Let these go

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Iken

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jan 23, 2009
PA,USA
Hey everyone,
As you know there was an accidental leak of the 510 V2 Platinum.
At first attempt, I didn't care for them all that much so they were put on sale for clearance as we contemplated discontinuing the model. As days are going on and we have sold over 1,000 of them in the past 2 weeks. The object of these are an actual reverse spin internally of the naming scheme. As the 510 Platinum V1 sports a vertical heating coil to provide intense heat through out the cartomizer for high vapor production. The Gold V1 is tailored to have a horizontal coil near the very bottom to provide more room for liquid and a lower liquid consumption rate. The Gold V2 has a vertical setting as the Platinum V2 is like the Gold V1 with the horizontal setting. Another change we did with the Platinum V2 is lower the internal resistance to better simulate smoking on lower voltages. We also altered the threading to tighten up the airflow to increase heat and again simulate smoking.

Good reviews have been sprouting about these and I noticed some folks have found a home for them.

So we want to know, should they make a home at IkenVape and be worthy or should we let this one spread it's wings and let it be?

Pyloric Thinker

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 13, 2010
Campbell, CA
Isaac,
I'm sure a large part of your boom in sales is due to the drastic reduction in price, but I really enjoyed this carto. As you know, it's only the second of your that I've tried and my third overall, but I'm voting yes! Any idea what you would sell this product for regularly? I say if nothing else it would be cool to have a "lower-end" carto that you could sell for a little less than the rest. I say that in quotes because I don't think anything about it is lower-end. For beginners, I think it's perfect because you really can't overfill it like I was able to overfill the Premium IKV 510 Platinum. The looser batting lets you see what you're doing and pull back when appropriate. With tighter batting it seems like once those 2 drops are added that equal an overfill, it's too late.
I do agree with Switched that there should be more clarity wrt which cartos are right for (insert desired experience). He's pretty close to the action, but even he is confused as to what is what. Overall, I think it's a great product.

Vape On!
Ryan

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread