Krispers

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 22, 2010
Pennsylvania
Well that one was pretty obvious, I was going for obscure myself. :p

Thank you! :D

Heres a passage from his book indicating his original meeting of Woody: At midday he emerges from a black Mercedes, every inch the eighth dimension, teetering on high heels, with all the wisdom of our ancestors. Smiling keenly, and thus I touch the hand of this inexplicably liberating reformer; he, a Wildean visionary about to re-mold the vaping industry, and I, a spectacle in a blue bowtie.

mattiem

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
RESET!!!

(Game started 12/15 @ 7:33 am)

As of Friday 12/19 @ 1:05 PM Eastern

"Santa Clause is Coming To Town"-- Round #30
Pick 5 numbers from 1601 to 2000

Please include the round number with your picks!
and
DO NOT CLICK ON THE BOARD

1....JUST one set of pickins per round

Check the board for available numbers:
Link to Gotvapes Game Board!

Colored cells are taken.
Winning number(s) are chosen via Random.org at game end.

The Prize:

Genuine Kanger Complete EVOD 900mah Kit With EVERYTHING - BLACK

and a Bottle of FluxNectar (Winner's choice of Flux Flavor)

= = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = =

A 'liked' post does not mean you've got that number (or that you yourself are even liked). The first person to pick a number gets that number whether it's marked on the board or not. When we 'Like' your picks that means one of the five helpers are marking them on the board. If there are any mistakes/conflicts, we will reply to your post. So check back a while after you pick to see if we noted any problems.

Please do not edit your pick posts.
If someone already took your number, or an error was made, please wait for a helper to post the error. Please "Reply With Quote" to the helper's post with your new pick.

&

Please do not click on the game board.

A helper will announce a new round of picks at random times, so check back often and keep track of what round you've already made picks in.

Rounds may last anywhere from 16 seconds to 36 hours based solely on our whim. There are no rules. Life is unfair. Good luck!

We call it a "reset" when we go into a new round. You still keep all of your previous picks. If you miss a round you do not get to back and make up picks. You can only make picks for the current round.

The game ends sometime Friday. We then announce the winning pick.

ALL Birthday Poopies will get additional picks on their ECF listed Birthday :w00t: (1 birthday per year please :D)

Theses aren't rules (but they really are). They are guidance (that must be followed). And they may change at any time. Without prior notice. Maybe even without ensuing notice.

Lauralie

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 26, 2010
Here, there, everywhere!
Yes Ma'am I believe 2 years ago when you started singing that song.... well :p ....this appears in my front yard View attachment 397082 :confused:

so guess that's why we always blame YOU darlin' :laugh:......;)

BUT..........BUT...........that was 2 years ago..............

Ricky Spanish

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 20, 2014
Heres a passage from his book indicating his original meeting of Woody: At midday he emerges from a black Mercedes, every inch the eighth dimension, teetering on high heels, with all the wisdom of our ancestors. Smiling keenly, and thus I touch the hand of this inexplicably liberating reformer; he, a Wildean visionary about to re-mold the vaping industry, and I, a spectacle in a blue bowtie.

Quite an interesting passage, is that an underground novel?

Uncle Google doesn't seem to know much about that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread