Play To Win: All NEW!! Weekly GotVapes Ultimate Contest Prize Giveaway & Chit Chat Hangout Thread, Come Hangout and Have Fun!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

yiddleboge6

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 25, 2012
PA

REMINDER!!!!

(Game started 4/14 @ 6:51 AM EDT)

As of Monday 4/14 @ 10:34 AM EDT
GotVapes Arises Again -- Round #2
Pick 2 number(s) from 1 - 400

Please include the round number with your picks!
and
DO NOT CLICK ON THE BOARD

1....JUST one set of pickins per round

Check the board for available numbers:
Link to Gotvapes Game Board!

Colored cells are taken.
Winning number(s) are chosen via Random.org at game end.

1st Prize:
innokin iTaste 134 vw Gatlin/18650 Battery, Aspire Mini- Nova, Oakley XCube/18350 Battery, Gemini, Bucky Balls, and 4 Bottles Flux juice

2nd Prize:
$25 Gift card and 1 bottle of Flux juice

= = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = =

A 'liked' post does not mean you've got that number (or that you yourself are even liked). The first person to pick a number gets that number whether it's marked on the board or not. When we 'Like' your picks that means one of the five helpers are marking them on the board. If there are any mistakes/conflicts, we will reply to your post. So check back a while after you pick to see if we noted any problems.

Please do not edit your pick posts.

If someone already took your number, or an error was made, please wait for a helper to post the error. Please "Reply With Quote" to the helper's post with your new pick.

AG51

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Jan 23, 2011
Dat Way →
Go Pickas !!
monkey_picking_nose-99.gif
Go Pickas !!

Tinkr

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 7, 2012
Arizona
There are 3 really tall Palm trees across the street. The Wood Peckers are boring into them.. I theorize they are sharpening their beeks
on the metal.. Our 30 ft tall cactus is riddled with bird holes. All occupied now. This guy missed claiming one of the nest sites. There is alot of competition for these holes. It's funny to watch them argue over them. We have 3 large cactus in the front yard and one bushy short tree. All with nests in them. I feed the cat to well, he doesn't even care any more. He used to bring me those cherished gifts of dead bird on the front porch. Yick. Pidgeons are the worst. They are never quite dead... icky boy face.jpg

rdsok

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 17, 2012
Norman, Ok
I wish it was that easy. The LED on the mother board lights but that is all I get.

Ok... there are several things that can cause that symptom... here is a place to start...

All of the following requires that you unplug stuff... make certain you know where they belong when you plug them back in... write it down if you must or take pictures of them....

This is the least likely but must be done before testing other possible causes since these would affect the other test... Disconnect all drives connected to the motherboard and if there are any add-on cards ( except video ) remove them... I shouldn't have to say this but do it with the power off... then try to turn it on. If it does start... power off again, plug one device/add-on card in at a time and repeat until you've isolated the culprit.

The next two items... power supply and motherboard itself. If it's the MB... you'd have to replace it to test but the same holds true of the power supply. You can get power lights on the MB if the PS is bad... so that is the next step to test but requires a test PS or a new one if you don't have a compatible one to test with.

If it isn't the PS... that means the MB or CPU is likely to be bad. If the system is very old.... finding a MB that is compatible with the current CPU and memory may be difficult or impossible. If you have to replace all 3 items... you almost may as well get a new system since the cost will be close to half or more of what a new one runs. If you have a compatible CPU... you can test for that by swapping them out... but if you can't get your hands on one... you'd likely to need to get replacements for both.

AG51

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Jan 23, 2011
Dat Way →
Some of you that were here last spring might remember I had a woodpecker here that had a thing for my aluminum gutters well guess what he's back,just had to go run him off:mad:
I have an aluminum gate and the wood peckers peck on dats too catchin da ants that walk across it :glare: annoyin lil buggers dey is !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread