Please... Anyone in the Las Vegas area?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pure_Khaos

ECF Veteran
Jun 18, 2009
Corona, CA
Hello world, recently, I decided to try to quit analogs and go back to vaping, however, I seem to have found myself in the Las Vegas area for the week with one pre filled cart, and a few empty ones to last me a week, which doesnt seem to work, and after searching all I found was a smoking everwhere kiosk selling about 8ml for 80 dollars, talk about expensive! Anyway if your in the Las Vegas area and have extra fluid, I would greatly appreciate it, I have a few 5 ml bottles, I could pay 20 dollars for two 5ml bottles since when I buy from totallywicked its $30 for 30 ml, so 10ml for 20 is twice retail, though I could negotiate as long as I dont end up buying a pack of analogs. So please if your in the area and would be able to arrange a public meeting, I would love it if you could share some fluid for a friend in need. Please reply or send me a PM and I can provide you with my phone number. I am 19, and have an ID if thats a concern. Thanks again, I just hope someone hears my plea.

Aceyboogie

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 29, 2010
Sincity and the City of Angels
Go on craigslist Las Vegas site and type in electronic cigarettes and you'll see Shane's website ( I can't post links d/t being a noob), you can call him in the morning around 9am or 10am, I'm actually meeting with him late in the afternoon to pick up some spare atty's, blank carts and some juice for my brand spanking new joye eGo. DIY is out in Henderson, but give George a call and he can also hook you up. Him and his wife are really good people. PM and I'll give you my number if you need anything else.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread