Not open for further replies.

niczgreat

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 5, 2009
Chino California
Hi all,

Could you explain in plain language how the Reo Grande Works and why it's a great unit. Also the advantage of bottom feeding verse dripping, verse cartos and clearos

Please speak in this thread to the New Vapor with absolutely no experience or frame of reference.Assume that they know nothing.

I started a post for New Vapors and I just did a post on the Provari.
http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/fo...ew-vapors-bump-if-you-think-its-valuable.html

I felt that it would only be fair to include a thread for The Iconic Reo Grande.

I've never owned a bottom feeder, although I have dripped, so I'm hesitant to write about the Reo Grande in my thread. I'd like to take the information that I learn in this post and apply it to mine.

nerak

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 12, 2011
Fairfield Township, OH, USA
www.facebook.com
Hi all,

Could you explain in plain language how the Reo Grande Works and why it's a great unit. Also the advantage of bottom feeding verse dripping, verse cartos and clearos

Please speak in this thread to the New Vapor with absolutely no experience or frame of reference.Assume that they know nothing.

I started a post for New Vapors and I just did a post on the Provari.
http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/fo...ew-vapors-bump-if-you-think-its-valuable.html

I felt that it would only be fair to include a thread for The Iconic Reo Grande.

I've never owned a bottom feeder, although I have dripped, so I'm hesitant to write about the Reo Grande in my thread. I'd like to take the information that I learn in this post and apply it to mine.

There is a lot of information in the REO Forum. Also there is an index of threads so you can do some reading for important information. REO Forum Index The REO Grand is but one of a few REO models offered.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread