The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Please Explain to a New Vapor why they should buy a Reo

Discussion in 'REO (All Models)' started by tomzgreat, Mar 25, 2013.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. tomzgreat

tomzgreat Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jun 5, 2009
    Chino California
    Hi all,

Could you explain in plain language how the Reo Grande Works and why it's a great unit. Also the advantage of bottom feeding verse dripping, verse cartos and clearos

Please speak in this thread to the New Vapor with absolutely no experience or frame of reference.Assume that they know nothing.

I started a post for New Vapors and I just did a post on the Provari.
    http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/general-e-smoking-discussion/395952-recommendation-all-new-vapors-bump-if-you-think-its-valuable.html

I felt that it would only be fair to include a thread for The Iconic Reo Grande.

I've never owned a bottom feeder, although I have dripped, so I'm hesitant to write about the Reo Grande in my thread. I'd like to take the information that I learn in this post and apply it to mine.

2. sashwa

sashwa ECF Guru Verified Member ECF Veteran

Oct 20, 2010
    Alcatraz
    You might want to ask this in the Reo sub-forum:

Reos Mods

3. nerak

nerak ECF Guru Verified Member ECF Veteran

There is a lot of information in the REO Forum. Also there is an index of threads so you can do some reading for important information. REO Forum Index The REO Grand is but one of a few REO models offered.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.