PLEASE HELP - APV question VAMO v2 vs SIGELEI v3 zmax

Status
Not open for further replies.

averyclaire

Apr 23, 2013
Connecticut
I can't post anywhere else yet, so I'm posting here in hopes of getting a reply/ getting my obligatory posts out of the way so I can put this in the APV forum

I'm buying my boyfriend a new APV for his birthday. He has been using the lavatube, i think version 2, and is now on his second which has broken. I want to get him a better one.

I also got tickets for soundgarden sooo my budget isn't too big... looking to stick between 50-65.
I was going to get the Vamo V2 but now noticed the Siegelei flat top, which looks awesome

Does anyone have experience with them? Can you recommend one over the other?
I don't have a lot of time... I have procrastinated this and I need to order it by tomorrow afternoon I think

Please help!!!! Thank you in advance :D

sizzle

Verified Member
Jan 23, 2012
United States
I just got the zmax v3 from vaporheads.net this week. They have a "scratch and dent" version under their specials and the only thing "wrong" with it is the oled is off by 1mm. To be honest I can't even tell if the one they sent me is off. The thing looks perfect and after using the ecf coupon code I only paid $45 for it. They also had fast shipping. I would buy from them again. Nicely built. Looks killer. Lots of functions. Really enjoying the vape from it tonight. At this price it's a steal!

Canderson180

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 21, 2013
Austin, TX
Does he already have a charger and Lithium batteries? Or does he use the stick or sharpie-like ecigs? If he has the batts, ExhaleVapors can net you a Vamo V2 stainless for about 45. I just picked up a Kamry K100 mech mod from AllAboutVapor for 60 bucks with two batts, charger, case, and drip atties. The batteries aren't the best in the world but they work.

PS: Abe from Exhale Vapors is awesome. Express shipping for 2 bucks and most people get their stuff in 2-3 days!

Good luck with the decision!

aussiedog61

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 27, 2013
Southern California
I have the Sigelei Telescoping ZXmax V3 flat top and love it. Better quality for a little more in cost. IMHO. Unfortunately you missed out on ElectronicStix.com deal of $74.95 for a complete kit. Varitube.com has the kit for $89.95 and there may be better deals if you shop around.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread