The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Please help me choose!

Discussion in 'General Vaping Discussion' started by chloe2t, Dec 6, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. chloe2t

chloe2t Full Member

Nov 13, 2012
    ocala,fl
    I have the vGo and the Kanger KR510D-M3 Clearomizers set up going well for me BUT my husband is vaping nasty metros and using my vGO. Was thinking of ordering a new starter kit for myself and gifting him my vGo stuff. what I love is the long battery life 900 mAh) and the way the clearomizers vape. I hate that I keep losing the ends of the clearomizers... I love the idea of variable voltage so I was thinking of the Joye eGo-C Twist | Mini ViVi Nova CE6 Clearomizer Starter Kit. It comes with one battery that is only 650 mAh. Already using TWO 900 batteries per day as it is with th 900 mAh.

the RiVa-T 650 mAh CE6 Changeable Coil | Head Clearomizer Starter Kit looks awesome as well.

I really don't know which is better!!! I have both items in my cart at EV for comparison but I really can't do both. I really need to figure out which one. ALL ADVICE appreciated

PS I also want a provari EVENTUALLY. should I bite the bullet on price and go straight to the provari??

2. 440BB

440BB Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    Apr 19, 2011
    The Motor City
    If you're used to 900mah, a vv 900mah will probably have a shorter life, based on your voltage settings. Even though it's a longer battery, I'd definitely go with the bigger battery. There are a number of cheaper vv alternatives like the Vamo and Lambo/Lavatube that should give you a good vape, but you've got to factor in batteries and a charger as well as the bigger circumference. Good luck with your next kit!

3. chloe2t

chloe2t Full Member

Nov 13, 2012
    ocala,fl
    okay, great! Maybe my next PV SHOULD be a cheaper alternative to the Provari, then. TY so much for the info!

4. Absintheur

Absintheur Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jan 7, 2012
    north central Indiana
    I would say if you are ok with the size of the ProVari or the ProVari mini and are willing to spend the money I wouldn't hesitate to go that way. Yes they are expensive but the ProVari will last a long time and while a year from now you might have to buy a couple new batteries the ProVari itself will still be going strong. A ProVari with an 18650 and a 5ml carto tank will easily get me through a whole day of vaping. Sometimes I may get into a second battery if I am vaping heavily that day.

5. fourthrok

fourthrok Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Aug 12, 2012
    Watertown, NY
    I second this suggestion! There are a LOT of nice VV devices as mentioned. Good way to go to see how you like the system. Personally I've moved more towards the mechanicals. But I do have a LT, and it's handy sometimes! I may eventually get the L Rider VV telescope. But am not sure yet.

6. chloe2t

chloe2t Full Member

Nov 13, 2012
    ocala,fl
    ty all! It is great to hear all of your suggestions. I think I should just take some time to think. I was vaping the gas station e-cigs and thought they were cool, then the vGo.... it's still new. It might be worth waiting and sharing with my husband until I am entirely sure. While it would be cool to have some shiny toys to play with, I have promised myself that my next PV should be the last for a while!

7. gimmicked

gimmicked Full Member Verified Member

Nov 24, 2012
    PA
    When you make the switch to the Provari you will wonder how you had ever lived without. If that is out of your price range, I would get a SB with a kick. I read nothing but good things about that combination.

8. TheAngryBovine

TheAngryBovine Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Oct 16, 2012
    Oldsmar, Fl
    The 1300mah vision spinner, multiple websites, runs about $25. Looks/works just like the twist with quite a bit more battery life.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.