Please help me!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

zapped

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 30, 2009
Richmond, Va...Right in Altria's back yard.
Easiest and cheapest fix I can give you is to visit madvapes.com and buy a 3 or 4 dollar kr808 to 501 adapter and then you can use the plethora of items designed for 501s.

Im sure there are a few tanks and other items out there for kr808s but by and large 501s are the standard nowadays for pretty much everything else. IMO over the coming months and next few years you'll see more and more people moving away from them for that very reason.

They were selling kr-808s when I first started vaping 3 years ago so Im kinda surprised to see people still using them over bigger batteries with more life and more options.

zapped

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 30, 2009
LOL, I love my KR808 volts,,,,,,,,BIG battery life!!!!

Revolution Vapor sells cartos and some tanks, I believe, for the KR808s,,,,,,,,,great prices too!

It all depends on how much you vape/used to smoke.Im a HEAVY vaper going through 9-12 ml a day.A KR-808 would drive me crazy having to recharge the batteries constantly.

CommaHolly

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jun 22, 2012
Plant City, FL
It all depends on how much you vape/used to smoke.Im a HEAVY vaper going through 9-12 ml a day.A KR-808 would drive me crazy having to recharge the batteries constantly.

Um,,,,,me too :lol: which is why I have the new Volt X2s,,,,,,,,,a 900 mah, a 1300 mah, and a manual 650 mah,,,,,,I can't use all that UP in 24 hours LOL

JBR3AK

ECF Veteran
Nov 14, 2012
Moosic, Pennsylvania, USA
I bought a 5 pack of kanger kr808-d1 1ml clearo's. they're better than carts hands down for flavor, but they leak like a pig and the rubber mouth piece retains and leaks e-liquid. I picked em' up at Vaporkings. For 12.95, I figured y not. And as for the battery life and chain vaping on a kr8, I now have a vtube mini with am extender and Panasonic high drain 18650 (2250 mAh). No more dead batteries after 4 hours and carts for this guy! :D

abracadebra

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Oct 19, 2012
Queensland banana bender land of OZ
I guess im a chain vaper....had to lower my nic level after week 6...I was pumping 24mg...10mls a day....I started getting very dizzy....oooooooooo....so im down to 12mg now some vapes are 11 mg..........still vape around 10ml...but it stop the dizzy spells...lowering nic levels and need to drink plenty of water....yes the x2s 2 650s n 900....get me through the day and night...waiting on 1300...big red coming soon....yippy!!!

zapped

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 30, 2009
9 to 12ml a day?! You vape in your sleep? Think I saw some 808 goodies on cigeasy site.

I dont sleep much being a full time college student and a father. I will probably end up pulling an all-nighter just so I can catch up on my homework tonight and I find myself vaping a lot more when Im tired.

The flip side of that is that when I crash I crash hard and sleep 16-24 hours.

MattyB1503

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 13, 2012
OC, CA
Kiwi is right, and to boot a 808 to 510 adapter will not work with an auto battery. Air-holes in the adapter prevents the auto battery from switching on. (Not sure if you have autos, just saying)

If you're like me; a former chain smoker, and now (apparently a moderate, ~6-7 mils) chain vaper you will need something with a little more mAh's. Charging those kr808's drove me nuts.

Personally I didn't fully quit smoking till I got into a eGo Twist; then I hopped scotched along to a Precise Plus with a DID, plus charger, plus batteries, SS drip tip, ect. ect.. and yes, I am hemorrhaging cash, but can't stop wont stop...

Although I think spending exorbitant amounts of money on gear isn't really required for a quality vape. Be open to a larger device as currently there is nothing that is the size of one cig that will last you even half a day, and get something with 510 threading.

Above all else do some research and post, post, post. Everyone here has had different experiences but we all want you be successful and enjoy vaping even more then you did smoking.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread