Status
Not open for further replies.

NCC

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 14, 2010
Fla Panhandle, USA
I smoked for 35+ years, but apparently I don't like the taste of tobacco. :cool:
I think each one of my PVs shipped with tobacco flavored starter samples though, and I don't DISlike it to the point of being unable to use them. However, none of the juice and cartos I've ordered have been ones which attempt to emulate tabacco. My favorites keep changing week by week ... but, some of my favorites are Irish Cream, Butterscotch, and Apple Cinnamon Cranberry. For taste I prefer my KR808D-1

Looks like our tastes in vape are polar opposites. I had an interest in finding something tobacco-y at first, but lost that quickly. Since I started vaping, I've tasted cigarettes a few times ... and the tasted horrible to me, to the point that I couldn't take more than a couple drags and put it out.

Good luck in your quest.

Kobudo

ECF Veteran
Jan 16, 2010
Evansville, IN
For taste I prefer my KR808D-1.

Do you use cartos? I have only a KR8, and recently got a 901 atty to try instead of the cartos. I am now torn, because the 901 tastes so much better, but a carto will hold so much more juice... I will definitely be trying the straw mod soon, and maybe blue foam to see if those help. The atty is a bit long with the KR8 batteries, IMO -- especially the 380 mAh one!

cyberwolf

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 22, 2009
Coral Springs, FL
I am vaping a new one for me tonight - Reisam from HG. I'm not sure what it is supposed to be or how to describe it, but it definitely does not have any overpowering sweetness to it. Another one I like is Dark Blended from Litecig. It has a heavy tobacco flavor, but does have a little sweet flavor, I suppose.

I am also on a quest for the perfect smokey flavor, BTW.

Brewster 59

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 22, 2009
North Bay San Francisco
First of all im gonna say this once...Please feel free to comment on this as to what your taste and prefrence is. No body is to be mean or disagree so much they fight and kill eachother with words! This is a safe place...ahhhh.. That said I wanted some input to help me in a direction that can point the way to my prefrence of tab flavors. Yes I like only tabacco i have tries numerous vendors and flavors I have tried halo harley 56 liked the TH and vapor but did not get tabaccoy flavor. i got maple syrup???? I was dissapointed to say the least. I havent tried the rath but i have tried TW many dekang redrands ruyan..but not JC. Well anyway lets get down to it.
I was wondering if everyone could just tell me (Even if it isnt tabacco) thier favortie vape. And what hardware they are using to vape it and where they purchased this juice from. Im trying to gain some perspective. So as of now i will go first.

kr808d from V4l. Loaded cartomizer with Innovapors ultrapure 36mg full flavor. Also switch regularly with an adapter to 510 atty from the kr808d and drip.

Also im looking for a very smokey taste. Not like bacon or maple syrup but like an earthy anaolg with zero sweetness.

ANyone else?:D

First of all let me say you are right in my opinion, I hear this person say this tob or that tob and to me they all taste simular and to sweet and not like tob. So my friend not that I never smoked menthol nor do I like menthol but I have found that a few drops of menthol per 10ml of tob makes a flavor that I find way better than any analog I have ever had.

cg5071

Feb 12, 2010
northern michigan
i got a little selection of juices from the classifides (doesnt look right) anyways i got a small bottle of lucky strike that i like the flavor of. no sweetness. low mg so the th isnt there but the flavor is nice. it may be from cignot because it had the same tobacco field pic on the label. prev. owner doesnt know where either. so unless cignot resells it from somewhere....

i ordered turkish from rocky mountain and hope it is good.

Animus

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 2, 2010
Durham, NC USA
The tabaccoiest flavor i've tasted is Cignots Winston 26mg. It was way to tabaccoy for me. If you don't taste tabacco on that then you better have your taste buds checked. I vape with a 510 with a kr808d-1 corto on it hooked to a 5 volt passthrough from mad vapes. I also use a 905 sometimes 3.7volt and sometimes 6 volt, and a 5 volt box mod I made. My favorite juice is toffee and next is coffee.

I got more of a nutty taste from cignot's Winston rather than tobacco. Closest thing to tobacco so far for me has been Ecopure Rich and maybe Ultrapure. Smooth clean taste without the weird smokey, bbq, nutty taste a lot of tobacco flavors seem to exhibit. Johnsons Creek was the worse in that respect. Rath's was almost as bad.

i placed an order for 500 ml of Ecopure Rich from intellicig last week. I love that stuff and mixes with flavorings really well. Buying in bulk once you know what you like is the way to go too. Less than half the cost buying it retail. I was spending to much money buying 20/30ml here and there.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread