Please please please use this argument

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have been saying this for so long. "If you walk into a liquor store, the whole wall of vodka has every single flavor you could imagine. You can get bubblegum, watermelon, cherry ... But that doesn't appeal to kids," Stover said. "If you can't get alcohol until you're 21, why do they make it flavored? That's legal. Yes, we're adults, but we still like flavors."

http://www.app.com/story/money/busi...avors-s298-new-jersey-senate-vitale/84659250/

The vodka section in any liqueur store is just ridiculous. The bottles are a pretty shade of blue and they have pictures of cupcakes and cotton candy on them and nobody says anything about appealing to kids. ALSO none of the bottles are child proof... like zero of them.

Reactions: Steelgirl

Hitmetwice

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 18, 2012
Ontario
The argument is valid, however they are not advertised and sold online and not normally sold in open mall kiosks that minors can peruse, like ejuices. I know it's different in many places and children are allowed in stores where liquor is sold.Not where I live, but parents still do bring their kids in with them, can't leave 'em in the car afterall. I might add "gummy" vitamins to your list as well. Cheers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread