Please post if you prefer the new 510 attys

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ferd

ECF Veteran
Aug 23, 2009
Seattle
Thanks Solong, mine do appear to have a high bridge with a white plastic rectangular washer around the mesh. Have around nine from innovapaor, some from smokey treats and awesome vapor all the same. They are about as high a bridge as my 901 compared to the lower bridge of the 4075. So it is possible I have nothing to compare to.

Michael

hxj

ECF Veteran
Jul 24, 2009
Arlington, MA

newkirk

ECF Veteran
Aug 16, 2009
North Carolina
Yes Yes Yes. I was frustrated that I couldn't start this thread myself yesterday, being too much the lurker. (too few posts)

If they can manufacture them with a slightly smaller inside diameter (slightly thicker barrel wall) it should avoid the drippy leaky issues people were complaining about. IIRC the two things people were .....ing about with these was leaks, and unclear labelling leading them to believe they were an official Joye product.

The leak issue can be dealt with, and the labelling is just text on a web page - infinitely editable... ;)

I got one of the 'new' '30k' atomizers with my starter kit, then when I ordered a spare parts set the next week they were shipping the wide-banded Innovapor-engraved ones. A few weeks later, and I'm definitely happier with the vapor puffs from the 'new' atomizer than with the other two. The draw seems easier, the vapor seems more copious, and they seem to be harder to flood when I pop on a freshly-topped-up cart.

j

prodigi

ECF Veteran
Jun 2, 2009
I LOVE the new atomizer. It is the 1st one I have had that has not gotten that burnt taste at some point. Also, I have been heavy vaping on the same one now for about 2 months now and it has not ever let me down. I have about 5 original attys sitting on a shelf gathering dust since I got the new style.
I was not even aware that you don't offer them anymore? I was planning on purchasing you 5 pack for $40 but only if they are the new ones. I guess from a business stand point you are better off selling the old ones because the new ones just won't die!:D

triggerpoint

Jul 6, 2009
I would order some if you could tell me what carts to use with it that won't leak:D

RIMP:evil:
I agree. i had ordered the new atty's and they sent the carts for direct dripping which i didnt mind, but it became a hassle when i would walk around with my e-cig and the atty and bat would fall off. I actually broke a bat when it slipped off the cart and hit the pavement. Picked it up and the blue led stayed lit and would turn off. I have been using the old cart with the new atty but its always leaking, which really sucks because i either have a juice slick on the table when i set it down or my shirt pockets are spotted from the liquid. hopefully the multi pack of atty's i ordered comes with proper fitting carts that i can stuff with filler and not get a extra dose of liquid when i vape.
Btw I love the newer atty's. Just wish they were machined right.

Also, good idea prodigi and tlc. i'll give it a try!

Last edited:

Linthorn

ECF Veteran
Jun 11, 2009
Bowie, MD
I agree. i had ordered the new atty's and they sent the carts for direct dripping which i didnt mind, but it became a hassle when i would walk around with my e-cig and the atty and bat would fall off. I actually broke a bat when it slipped off the cart and hit the pavement.

I accidentally solved my problem by holding mine in my teeth. It fell and hit the pavement atty side down. It bent the end and now the carts fit much tighter!!

One issue I have noticed with these attys is that the paint flakes off. Mine is nearly silver now (came off both ends toward the middle). All my other attys are still black.

tlc

ECF Veteran
May 27, 2009
Appleton WI
I for one think the "new" attys are a pain in the ...! They flood too easily and they are terrible for dripping....I use them for my intense flavors...and when I want them to leak everywhere.

Sorry you feel that way, but this thread is for those of us who do like them and want them back... just to give Innovapor an idea of what some of their customers would like.

I use a 901 cart and have NEVER had a flooding or leaking problem. Maybe they aren't good for dripping, but I don't drip.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread