PLEASE Put Up the Fluxo Mouthpiece and Seals !!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

LordDavon

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Oct 3, 2010
Florida
www.discountvapers.com
Mine are set to arrive tomorrow. I want my Vision Extremes!!! Last I looked, they finally made it to Orlando. Hopefully, they will get sorted out. *get the pun?!*

October 27, 2011 05:52:00 ORLANDO, FL 32824 ARRIVE USPS SORT FACILITY
October 27, 2011 05:44:00 ORLANDO, FL 32824 ARRIVE USPS SORT FACILITY
October 26, 2011 08:53:00 JERSEY CITY, NJ 07097 DEPART USPS SORT FACILITY
October 26, 2011 08:39:00 JERSEY CITY, NJ 07097 DEPART USPS SORT FACILITY
October 25, 2011 20:33:00 BROOKLYN, NY 11256 PROCESSED THROUGH USPS SORT FACILITY
October 24, 2011 17:57:00 WHITESTONE, NY 11357 DISPATCHED TO SORT FACILITY
October 24, 2011 15:42:00 WHITESTONE, NY 11357 ACCEPT OR PICKUP
October 24, 2011 15:31:00 WHITESTONE, NY 11357 SHIPMENT ACCEPTANCE
October 22, 2011 13:59:00 11357 Electronic Notification

These things decided to take the scenic route! :lol:

Oy vey! :facepalm:

Briar

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 28, 2009
A fool on the hill in Deposit, NY
OK, so I got my little thingies - and I like them, though I'm not sure I'm using them right yet. I don't care about the wobbling whistle tips, I just use my regular drip tips with the new plugs, and it works fine. I don't know about the leakage issue, really, because I only use this stuff at home, I carry 808 autos with regular cartos when I'm out. But I vape a lot more at home, so... Anyways, fitting it over the cup was a bit of a chore, but not too much. What I don't understand is how I'm supposed to be placing it: the slots for filling are not over the wicks, right? But then what is preventing the plug from squeezing the wicks? The holes for wicks seem so tiny... Oh, well, it works - my confusion notwithstanding. No more fiddling with plugs for me. I'm happy I got 10 of them. They may not be perfect, but they are good enough for me.

Ummm... A little suggestion. These whistle tips, both on the conversion kits and the Visions are either a bit short, or something - basically, condensation gets into my mouth a lot more than with the regular drip tips I use. Maybe next revision they can be a little larger? Or something could be done so that regular drip tips could fit on the Visions? A lip of some sort?

gman1000

ECF Veteran
Aug 24, 2011
Guam
I'm trying, I'm trying! :vapor:

... For GotVapes! :vapor:

(I'm getting a little light headed... ooops, man down afdj;alskjfl;eaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Man down????........ON MY WAY!!!!.......slipping on flight gear & jumping on stealth Blackhawk.............better have some of those Visions waiting for me.......:laugh:

naviathan

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 24, 2010
Stella, NC
corepcsolutions.com
i did mention this about them not being perfect way before i put them up for sale, but i opened my mouth and your all expecting it, normally i wouldnt of put them up but at a buck or so I said after testing some will be ok with them and others will want a better fit, trust me that I didnt need to put these up for the money, so this was to hopefully help some folks who really hate the ce2 plugs they come with, the new beta versions are heading my way and hopefully should be spot on.

these are not up to my standards but it is helping some who just want it. they will be improved, you have my word on it.

Hey bad, I wasn't trying to say anything negative, just affirming the issue. I knew they weren't going to be perfect and I can mod them to fit properly.

Amy41996

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Dec 21, 2010
Chicago, Illinois, United States
We leave no Vaper behind, especially ones with new toys.....ehhhhhh......wazzat chief?......3 minutes?.......roger that.......going green!....slapping on night VISION

WOW..we need to get a large cape with the Gotvapes logo on it and leatards and tights :) and the front of the leatard with have "GV" on it....yes?
You are a hero...Action Gotvapes Hero!!

byggd

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 25, 2011
So Cal
OK, so I got my little thingies - and I like them, though I'm not sure I'm using them right yet. I don't care about the wobbling whistle tips, I just use my regular drip tips with the new plugs, and it works fine. I don't know about the leakage issue, really, because I only use this stuff at home, I carry 808 autos with regular cartos when I'm out. But I vape a lot more at home, so... Anyways, fitting it over the cup was a bit of a chore, but not too much. What I don't understand is how I'm supposed to be placing it: the slots for filling are not over the wicks, right? But then what is preventing the plug from squeezing the wicks? The holes for wicks seem so tiny... Oh, well, it works - my confusion notwithstanding. No more fiddling with plugs for me. I'm happy I got 10 of them. They may not be perfect, but they are good enough for me.

Ummm... A little suggestion. These whistle tips, both on the conversion kits and the Visions are either a bit short, or something - basically, condensation gets into my mouth a lot more than with the regular drip tips I use. Maybe next revision they can be a little larger? Or something could be done so that regular drip tips could fit on the Visions? A lip of some sort?
Whew! I'm glad I'm not the only one wondering about this. :laugh:

When installing the lower part do the skirts on the wicks or between them? I installed the skirts between the wicks, not wanting to block the juice wicking. :blush:

I also agree that the whistle tips need to be larger but maybe that's because I'm used to the feel of a drip tip.

vapspaz

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 21, 2010
SC
When installing the lower part do the skirts on the wicks or between them? I installed the skirts between the wicks, not wanting to block the juice wicking. :blush:

Nope. That's not correct. I thought the same thing but the "skirts" (I call them ears) on the cup seal actually line up on the wicks. If you look closely you will see tiny little notches in the ends of the "ears" that are suppose to allow the wick to enter the cup without being pinched off. Out of my normal paranoia I snipped them open a little to be sure they didn't restrict the juice flow. If you line it up the wrong way to could flood the carto due to the juice hitting the wicks as you squeez it into the carto.

Last edited:

byggd

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 25, 2011
So Cal
Nope. That's not correct. I thought the same thing but the "skirts" (I call them ears) on the cup seal actually line up on the wicks. If you look closely you will see tiny little notches in the ends of the "ears" that are suppose to allow the wick to enter the cup without being pinched off. Out of my normal paranoia I snipped them open a little to be sure they didn't restrict the juice flow. If you line it up the wrong way to could flood the carto due to the juice hitting the wicks as you squeez it into the carto.
It figures that I would install them backwards :blush: It just seemed they would act like the original lower cap and cut the juice off. Personally I never had a problem drip filling them. If you push on the tube until it contacts the cup the juice drips in nicely. :2cool:

robl45

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 2, 2010
florida
little dissappointed by this as I know bad said they were a little loose, but as I remember I thought he was talking about the current ones they had and not these, I thought thats why we waited for the one for the fluxo's? anyway, I also remember hearing they were a little loose which doens't bother me, but these seem to be a bit more of an issue from what people are saying. I wouldn't have ordered 5 if I knew these weren't the right ones. hopefully the teflon tape will fix this up as someone said, I believe I have some of that somewhere. these should be here today or tomorrow with any luck.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread